Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Bruce*

HHP

@Bruce

I'm not sure what happened or who you spoke too but I think you should send an email to Joshua Josh@hhp

All weld of Bogarts are mfg custom wheel mfg'd and ate  ordered so if that is what you ordered wanted and recieved, then why are you so pissed at HHP?

Linda :)

Just now, Linda's FF said:

@Bruce

I'm not sure what happened or who you spoke too but I think you should send an email to Joshua Josh@hhp

All weld of Bogarts are mfg custom wheel mfg'd and ate  ordered so if that is what you ordered wanted and recieved, then why are you so pissed at HHP?

Linda :)

I deleted my previous post.  I accidentally ordered the wrong front wheel.  I didn't know that once a tire was mounted on the rim, then it was mine.  I never looked in the box, other than to see what the wheels looked like.  It clearly states, in bright orange, that once it's mounted, they're mine.  I didn't see that until I had the tire removed today.  My only gripe is that the person I talked to at HHP acted like it was no big deal, they would just sell me another set at the same price.  I understand that it's not their responsibility to cut me a special deal or anything like that, but it sure would of been nice if they offered something, instead of being indifferent and telling me that I could just sell mine on line.  Anyway, I probably shouldn't of posted anything and just left things as they were.

Mr Hood, I’m sorry you’re so upset but like we said before we cannot take back wheels that are mounted. Even in the box the paperwork says don’t mount it or you own it. We make so little on Welds that we cannot take them back without losing hundreds of dollars. 

Joshua, HHP

7 minutes ago, HighHorseman said:

Mr Hood, I’m sorry you’re so upset but like we said before we cannot take back wheels that are mounted. Even in the box the paperwork says don’t mount it or you own it. We make so little on Welds that we cannot take them back without losing hundreds of dollars. 

Joshua, HHP

I deleted all my posts dealing with this issue.  Just disregard any negative statements in regards  to your company.  I was just ticked with all the money that I had already spent and now will have to spend more to make it right.  Hope theirs no hard feelings.

Bruce