Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Singhairborne

Lift kit for 2017 Ram 1500

Happy new years to everyone. 

I would like to start by introducing myself. My name is Kanwar. I have to say I'm really impressed by this online community of car enthusiasts. I hope I can get some help in regards to deciding which lift kit I should buy for my Ram 1500. There are variety of bold on kits available as well as full suspension over haul kits ranging between $500-2500. I'm really excited to sign up, thanks to my buddy Steve, who recommended to come and become a member. This is my first truck and I Hope I can get some good advise from all the experienced folks on here.

Thank you

IMG_20181119_173412.jpg

C'mon Motorheads...... this is my co-worker..... I gotta put up with his shit everyday..... lol.

I know DICK about trucks. Can any of you TRUCKHEADS point him in the right direction on the best way/parts for lifting his ride?

Appreciate...

Later...

Stevo