Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sybil

Waxed and ready for spring!

51 minutes ago, Renfrick1 said:

I used to have wheels just like that.
We’re twins

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CCW 20x9.5 and 20x11 ?

13 hours ago, Goehner said:

Looks good. I can't drive anything without tinted windows though.

They actually are ,they are at the maximum legal limit for Illinois.  Many go darker but State Trooper love pulling over for tint violations. It's not worth the hassle anymore.

rule is side and back window can all be the same I can't remember what % or the back can be darker and the sides lighter so went with that6GfTSmY.jpg

8 hours ago, Sybil said:

They actually are ,they are at the maximum legal limit for Illinois.  Many go darker but State Trooper love pulling over for tint violations. It's not worth the hassle anymore.

That would suck. NE is 35%, but they rarely pull over for it, thank God, knock on wood. :)

16 hours ago, Renfrick1 said:

I thought you were in Texas

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI

I wish. Some call Michigan the armpit of America. We call Illinois the ass-crack of America lol

rule is side and back window can all be the same I can't remember what % or the back can be darker and the sides lighter so went with that6GfTSmY.jpg
Is that setup for your rear lights custom made? I like that look, would like that with the Cuda grill.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, McCloud said:

Is that setup for your rear lights custom made? I like that look, would like that with the Cuda grill.

No I ordered it but can't remember from where. Google it. If you can't find it Ill try and find my receipt. I was going to replace the rear with the later model tailights but people were wanting outrageous prices and new forget it. You can get the the front and rear I think it's called "Mr. Norms" conversion. I'm not trying to make a 'Cuda' just not fond of the long light bar.

No I ordered it but can't remember from where. Google it. If you can't find it Ill try and find my receipt. I was going to replace the rear with the later model tailights but people were wanting outrageous prices and new forget it. You can get the the front and rear I think it's called "Mr. Norms" conversion. I'm not trying to make a 'Cuda' just not fond of the long light bar.
Thank you! I found it. There is also some really nice products from Luxe if you want to look at other options. Only say that as you mentioned you weren't actually going for the Cuda look.

https://www.luxeautoconcepts.net/collections/dodge-challenger-products/products/2008-14-challenger-tail-light-tint-kit