Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

CruzKing

Jeeez another hurricane

Well sitting waiting for Dorian to fuck up. Already had a tornado in a neighborhood 5 miles from me. Damaged 50 houses, and the storm is still south off Charleston.

just got a new roof 2 weeks ago. ugh.:(

Awaiting myself
Moved from iowa to get away from shitty weather and moved to elizabeth city nc ( south of Virginia beach ) still got srupid stuff

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

storm didn't do too much damage in our area, some flooding. A tornado 20 hours before the storm landed about a mile and a half from our neighborhood and heavily damaged the golf course next door. It jumped over hwy 17 and hit a neighborhood 5 miles away damaging 50 homes. wish the best for all the folks hurt in this storm.