Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tompeter

2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody

On 9/23/2019 at 7:37 AM, Hemi57 said:

Not a fan.... Looks like they added some leftover Jeep fender flares and called it a day.

I can't understand why people think a truck looking flare on a muscle car looks good. Instead of making a wide body they throw on some crap plastic flares and charge $6,000 more. I guess it's genius from a financial point of view. It ruins the lines of the car. It's not a Datsun for crying out loud.

D5WHlH7.jpgD5WHlH7.jpgLitle Devis fender flares.If thes were out before I bougth my wheels I would have went with these runing a 20 x12 rear wheel  345's instead of a 20x11's 315 and a 20x10.5 front 305

On 10/7/2019 at 10:48 AM, Sybil said:

g9fBkvW.jpg Sorry posted pic twice.

I could live with this.... They add a touch to the car and are not obvious like the widebody version.