Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Razorp

NEW 2020 Dodge Charger Hellcat Widebody

We have one of the first 2020 Hellcat Widebody Chargers available! 

MSRP is $78,025 

The car is a beautiful Indigo Blue with black Performance Leather. It is on our showroom floor and will never be test driven without an approval! (only because we believe this is a car that any new owner would appreciate knowing he was the first to drive it, and that it has not been used or abused in anyway he or she would not like. Our staff will not be driving it either, it has been pulled from the truck to the wash bay and then the showroom. That is where it will stay until its loving owner takes delivery!)

email at ran_perry@yahoo.com or call at 936-564-7353

We will not sell the car to non franchise dealers.

IMG_0860.JPG

IMG_0863.JPG

IMG_0871.JPG

IMG_0881.JPG

IMG_0882.JPG

IMG_0886.JPG

IMG_0888.JPG

IMG_0892.JPG

IMG_0908.JPG

IMG_0910.JPG

IMG_0919.JPG

IMG_0923.JPG

IMG_0934.JPG

IMG_0935.JPG

IMG_0944.JPG

IMG_0951.JPG

14 hours ago, Hemi57 said:

Still looks like leftover Jeep fender flares. How about a whole new fender with blended in flares?

I think looks would definitely be improved by creating a whole new "wide fender". Although I think some of the reasoning behind doing the flares is ease of body work, and parts availability. If needed down the road it will be a lot easier (and cheaper) to get a standard fender and a flare, rather than a custom part only made for a specific vehicle. 

That's the way I look at it though. Either way I still think its a sexy car. 

On 1/30/2020 at 6:21 PM, Hemi57 said:

Still looks like leftover Jeep fender flares. How about a whole new fender with blended in flares?

I'm with you 110% Dale, I wouldn't buy a new Challenger or Charger just because of the fender flares. I'll keep my 2016 HC Challenger.

Best of luck on the sale, sure someone will jump on it.

I'm with you 110% Dale, I wouldn't buy a new Challenger or Charger just because of the fender flares. I'll keep my 2016 HC Challenger.

Best of luck on the sale, sure someone will jump on it.
Yup... The 20 to 30 crowd. I will stick with my 17 Scat it's the right car for me.