Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Goehner

2008 Mega-Cab Srw 3500 Cummins

100_1947.jpg

morephotosapr10025.jpg

DSC00445.jpg

swimmingcarsjune09031.jpg

I love this truck. Has 59,000 miles, had it buried up to the door jams before it had 5,000 miles on it. Pulls anything and everything I can throw at it.

Nice truck. I had three different Mega cabs two 1500 hemis and a dually with the cummins. Loved them all. I towed my buddies 16,000lb bulldozer with the dually towed it with ease it was an animal. I have a 2010 1500 trx4 crew cab now its nice but its no mega cab.

Nice looking pickup Alan. It has the new engine right? Engine brake?

its an 08 so not the new 800lb torque monster, but does have the engine brake which is awesome pulling the 42' fifth wheel.

Yea, it has been fine. I have a chip on it, and it runs great.

I should probably do the EGR and DPF deletes, but I just don't feel like spending the money when it runs so good.

Everyone says my mileage will almost double if I do it, but I hate fucking with emissions stuff.

I took the DPF off of my 08 GMC I got about 1.5-2 MPG increase. I spent about $900 for it and ran it 50000 miles. I might have paid for it?? I just wanted more power and chipping and leaving the DPF on didn't seem to go together. More black soot plugging DPF is how I saw it.

You probably hurt that poor car's feelings by getting rid of her, Alan. Or maybe the car is relieved? - "Thank god, somebody that can drive a stick!" lol

I am sure that what my car is saying. "that last fucker was the fastest shifting motherfucker in the World, life is so easy now"