Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speedy

Challengerfest 2 April 29 - May 1, 2011

197 posts in this topic

Jay and Sam I'm gonna add you guys to the list on CT for driver. Sam, you better be there brah! You know you can crash at my place anytime.

Here's the CT thread. I'd edit the first post here but this forum software gets wonky when I try to edit posts.

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/challengerfest-2-crossroads-51038/

Thanks, Speedy - this is gonna be awesome finally getting to hang out with you guys, face to face.

Thanks, Speedy - this is gonna be awesome finally getting to hang out with you guys, face to face.

You have no idea how much fun these events are. Hanging out in person talking about cars and drinking some adult beverages is the best. Especially when folks are as knowledgeable as this group is.

Ill do my best to assist here in any way I can you know that..100.00or 500.00.

If you had 6 months to plan and market this it would be a bit easy to manage.

Sucks the time frame is so tight.

Contact me asap BTW just got the PM,ugh............Speedy youll get this hammered out.

GSO is right there are too many garage queens members need to roll to this and the tools just wont do it.This is not an event to miss and sit home like some candy ass

Its a freaking car !!!!!! They are made to be driven WTF!!!

Ill do my best to assist here in any way I can you know that..100.00or 500.00.

If you had 6 months to plan and market this it would be a bit easy to manage.

Sucks the time frame is so tight.

Contact me asap BTW just got the PM,ugh............Speedy youll get this hammered out.

GSO is right there are too many garage queens members need to roll to this and the tools just wont do it.This is not an event to miss and sit home like some candy ass

Its a freaking car !!!!!! They are made to be driven WTF!!!

I'll mark you down as a driver Mike. Shoot me an e-mail so I have your info to get in touch.

Andy I think you are taking it wrong, I sure didn't read it that way, I actually went back to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I think Speedy is just saying the truth, you realized it wasn't large enough and you don't have the time. Maybe I missed the bus.

Andy I do not think it was called a crisis. Just decision time based on your circumstances and where we were. Everybody here knows you and I was sure there was good reason for the turn of events. Thanks for your support as always. I am still hoping to make it to the event and will gladly pony the 100.00 front monies even if ultimatly i do not make it.

there is also a good reason why I said "pony"....

Edited: My $500 is still available, but thats all I can offer unfortunately.

I would not say but thats all you can offer. That is a lot and I think everyone appreciates it! Thanks Andy. From reading the CT thread it looks like hopnot has offered sponser money as well as Alan on this forum. It is off to a great start to raise funds. Just need to get the various members to come through and it will get done.

Andy, if you weren't nice I missed it haha. I have you listed as a sponsor on the main CT thread along with your site logo linking back to your site. I've had it setup like that since early this morning.

I'll PM you my PayPal info.

Thanks for your support.