Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Guest Daparrothead

Another Fire Extinguisher Mount Option

174 posts in this topic

Looks good, Kenny. That's where I purchased my extinguisher and a few other bits....cool guys.

Suggest you use some painters tape under the mount in case you haven't already. It'll save the paint on the seat release.

vroom vroom bro....

HemiSam

Dale there is no way I can get any done by the TX Mile, I made mine on my lunch & break time's at work. I'm waiting on a guy to get back with me on a cost estimate to make a run of maybe 6-12 depending on how many people are interested in one. Now do understand this is just the clamp mount, you would still have to buy the quick release mount from SafeCraft.

Kool.... I have a plan B