Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyByU

~ King Motorsports Vmp Modern Street Hemi Shootout - Friday April 27Th, 2012 ~

184 posts in this topic

MSHS-blackcar-decal-Stroke.jpg

sigpic44907_1.jpg

King Motorsports VMP Modern Street HEMI Shootout

Friday April 27th, 2012

Virginia Motorsports Park

8018 Boydton Plank Road

Petersburg, VA 23803

VIRGINIA Motorsports Park

Event 2 of the 2012 MSHS Racing season with 5 points classes and an exhibition class.

Gates open approx. 8 am

Entry fee $120 which includes entry into 2 classes. Any one heads up class combined with Index. Spectators FREE

Prepayment accepted via paypal. Send $120 to ModernStreetHEMI @ gmail com and include your real and forum name. If you would prefer to send a check, PM for details.

HOTEL INFO

$109 a night for Thursday 4/26 and Friday 4/27

Group code is: MSHS

Holiday Inn Petersburg North - Ft. Lee

401 East Roslyn Rd.

Colonial Heights VA, 23834

Tel: 804 520 5880 Fax: 804 518 2730

holidayinn.com/richmondsouth

2nd Hotel next door

$99 a night for Thurs April 26 and Fri April 27.

Code is: MSH (they use 3 letter codes)

Hampton Inn Petersburg-Southpark Mall

403 East Roslyn Road

Colonial Heights, VA 23834

Telephone (804) 520-7333 Fax (804) 520-6445

www.petersburgsouthparkmall.hamptoninn.com

No excuses John, that 3.6 will run just fine without CAM's set up, trust me I know.

Jim, both cars should be there barring any breakages while testing the week before, we know we are not going to CF.

Tout

No excuses John, that 3.6 will run just fine without CAM's set up, trust me I know.

Jim, both cars should be there barring any breakages while testing the week before, we know we are not going to CF.

Tout

lol, you know me better than that. I don't make excuses, it runs what it runs. Cam has the snout can't run with out that. I'll run the 2.8 until Cam is ready.

Nobody can keep up with my broken car anyway.

lol, you know me better than that. I don't make excuses, it runs what it runs. Cam has the snout can't run with out that. I'll run the 2.8 until Cam is ready.

Have him measure that bitch and send it back, he can alway's use Karl's car for the mock up. Linda's car ran fine and didn't throw belts.

Tout

Nope, I know what I want. I can wait. I'm not fucking around with this one like I did with the 2.8. It will be right when it goes on, just the way i want it. Besides I still haven't met my goal with the 2.8, so I got a few more try's to get it done.

I really think it would have been met if the car didn't break in Bradenton, it was on a pass for sure when it let go.

Your doing it right John. Putting things together and taking them back apart is a pain. Stick with your plan it'a a good one.

Good luck at this event all.

Dont rest too much John. There will be alot of fast junk in VA. There is something Big, Black and Bad heading your way ;-)

Maybe we will even get Mikey to come out an play at VMP and try to improve on that 9.0 slip!

J

I might come pit crew for John

Mike, it's been toooo long, we need to get you back to racing, put the blower back on, add some nitrous and start having some fun again.

John

We have several sponsors to announce this week, our forum vendors have stepped up once again. As usual though we are in need of more prize/class sponsor help, pass it on. Thanks

Mike, it's been toooo long, we need to get you back to racing, put the blower back on, add some nitrous and start having some fun again.

John

it has been to long but it damn sure wont start back at this

Well thats right ladies and gentlemen, the Stage 6 Motorsports guys have stepped up and committed to the Super Stock class again. Thanks again, cant say enough about your support.

smallbanner.jpg

MSHS-blackcar-decal-Stroke.jpg

logo3.png

MSHS RACE TO THE 8's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sponsored by ShopHEMI.com, Paramount Performance Products & LXForums - prize will be awarded to the first MSHS competitor to run an 8 second pass. The pass must be made in qualifiers or eliminations during heads up runs or Index runs. King of the Hill passes are eligible as well. Must be in MSHS Unlimited, PRO, Stroker or Super Stock trim. Exhibition cars are not eligible for this prize.

Cash prize starts at $500 and builds $100 each 2012 event starting with Spring VMP. Prize will be up to $900 for ATCO if an 8 second pass has not been accomplished prior to then.