Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyByU

~ King Motorsports Vmp Modern Street Hemi Shootout - Friday April 27Th, 2012 ~

184 posts in this topic

Thanks Chris, Legmaker Intakes continues to be one of the series largest supporters. We cannot thank you enough for your prize donations at each of our events.

lmi.jpg

Very happy to announce that Josh and High Horse Performance are sponsoring the Stroker class for this event. Josh has been a long time series supporter and continues to step up when asked upon. Thanks!!

hhplogo.jpg

Well no surprise here, BilletTechnology is sponsoring the Index class for VMP. Hands down top supporting vendor for our forum events across the board. Good luck finding a single event they have not donated to or supported in some way. Heidi and the rest of the gang are the true definition of loyalty.

Billttech.jpg

HemiShopJim and The HEMI Shop at Westbury are donating some very nice prizes for the VMP event. Thanks Jim, I cant wait to see how your Twin Turbo Jeep runs next month.

100MEDIA95IMAG0752_2.jpg

Quick bump for our event sponsors:

Title Sponsors

King Motorsports

Paramount Perfromance Products

ShopHEMI.com

King of the Hill

American Racing Headers

Class Sponsors

Unlimited: Twin Turbo Creations/HellBent Racecars

PRO: SpeedRated Motorsports

Stroker: High Horse Performance

Super Stock: Stage 6 Motorsports

Index: BilletTechnology

Prize Sponsors

AfterHours Mopar Performance - Best Reaction Time

Legmaker Intakes

Demon Performance

Dynamic Grounding

The HEMI Shop @ Westbury

Drag-On Tuning

GTP

Contingency Sponsors

PWR

Race to the 8's

LXForums

ShopHemi.com

Paramount Performance Products

Are any of these records going to fall?

Unlimited

John Lewis/SRT5939- 9.628@137.34 mph

Bradenton FL 2/17/12

PRO

Jack Reynolds/jack sick srt- 10.512@131.34 mph

Bradenton FL 2/17/12

Stroker

Eric Koll/Retro King- 10.776@120.43 mph

Bradenton FL 2/17/12

Super Stock

Kent Irwin/Alcharger- 11.434@116.59 mph

Bradenton FL 2/17/12

I predict new records in Unlimited, Pro and Stroker at VMP. I don't know anyone running super stock or I'd make a prediction there too. VMP was pretty good to the Jeeps last year and I know a bunch that are bringing thier A-Game to VMP. I already know the current stroker Record holder has been 10.50 since Bradenton, and Harrison (Pro Class) has already gone 10.42@132 in the heat in FLA. He and Mondo will both be sporting Forged 6.1s for VMP so I expect them to go even faster. Don't be surprised if you see a 9.90 out of one of those trucks. Mondo just went 10.88@126 this weekend in full street trim on low boost. Race gas on high boost adds another 200hp. Add some drag radials and pull the seats and 9s are completely possible. Keoni is getting a new long block and an 88mm turbo and BJB is making some tweaks as well. Both should be bottom 9 trucks at VMP. Don't count out the Silver Jeep from King Motorsports either. PWR 426 with an 88mm turbo. If they have it sorted by VMP, he should be solidly in the low 9s. Lets not forget Johnny and his KB Challenger whos making some upgrades. Hopefully it will be back together before VMP and you will see his times drop. Mike Smith should be making an appearance at his home track with some recent upgrades from Stage 6 Motorsports. Mikes already been in the bottom 9s but the key for his beast will be traction. If Builder Bill has his truck ready, we could all be in for a surprise too....

VMP is gonna be a record breaking event. Don't miss this one guys....

J

Thanks to GTP/Gallant Tech Performance for donating a set of PAC 1218 or 1220 springs to the Super Stock class in addition to a $100 certificate towards a set of their cylinder heads.

gtp_logo_222.png

Thanks to Kenny and Stealth Electronics for donating a Late Model Hemi 2 Step Launch Control Kit to our prize pool. These are top notch kits.

sigpic41825_1.gif

The next 5 people to prepay via paypal for this event will get a free MSHS Series shirt. $120 to modernstreethemi @ gmail.com

Please include your forum and real name in the notes.

LMFAO, nice new screen name Chris. I am pretty amped up bud, I cant wait to see how all your cars do. Should be a pretty compatitive event between TTC and Stage 6 along with the blower cars. Unlimited is going to be SICKKKKKKKKK.

PRO class will be interesting as well, we might have to put an anchor in Harrisons car though, lol.

Was just informed that the concessions will be open for us with a limited menu :) Also, nitrous will be available at a shop about 1 mile from the track, I will get more details on that this week. We are trying to convince them to come to the track for refills.