Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyByU

~ King Motorsports Vmp Modern Street Hemi Shootout - Friday April 27Th, 2012 ~

184 posts in this topic

I will be driving a customers jeep and will kill that record!! Both Jeeps will!!

thats what you all say but never do. I've been watching for awhile now.

Dnyo numbers don't run numbers. Cars do. I'll make less power than all them Jeeps and still slap the shit out of you.

So what is it you do Chris? Do you Tune? Do you build engines? Do you install parts? what is it you do besides run at the mouth how great you are and how much your Dnyo's say.

I will add weight and race your slow shit pound for pound and still slap your shit around.

Do you even own a shop? Are you just a mouth piece selling shit for less than everyone else to make yourself look like somebody special?

Anybody running DUAL power adders on their JEEP anymore in the unlimited class? I have a feeling we are going to see some low 9's at VMP from a Jeep...... :)

Is that a Challenge? lol ;-)

always a good day lineing up with you bud

Anybody running DUAL power adders on their JEEP anymore in the unlimited class? I have a feeling we are going to see some low 9's at VMP from a Jeep...... :)

don't know that answer. Twin Turbos and 426's should equal out to a 6.1 KB with NOS.

always a good day lineing up with you bud

don't know that answer. Twin Turbos and 426's should equal out to a 6.1 KB with NOS.

How about a single turbo 6.1 with Nitrous? ;-)

Always love the friendly competition buddy. Love pushing this platform further and further and proving to people that the Hemi can run with the LS and Mod Motor crowd.

Can't wait until next week ;-)

J

Who else from this forum is coming to race VMP?

I'll be there to watch and take vid's, unless Mike Smith allows me to drive his car, then I'll be whoping ass all day.

Just a reminder, on Friday, gates open at 8am. Event runs from 9am to 5pm. Test and tune after the event runs from 6pm to 11pm which is open to the public.

Expect to have a drivers meeting at 9am, we will announce it over the PA.

just found out i'll probably be missing it. my car went right back to arrington after CF3 for race tuning but they didnt tune it before aj left this week :(

Bring it anyway. AJ can tune it at the track. ;-) Thats what I'm going to be doing with Harrison's truck!

J