Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyByU

~ King Motorsports Vmp Modern Street Hemi Shootout - Friday April 27Th, 2012 ~

184 posts in this topic

Gotta Give it to John, dude is hard core racer to the bone. Two events this month that he has gone to W/O a car just to help out and video. Oh and talk shit a little also. lol

tried to get him in my car in BG but he as just as happy hanging out and helping everyone. To bad the LX crowd is so dam short sided, they dont know what their missing.

Gotta Give it to John, dude is hard core racer to the bone. Two events this month that he has gone to W/O a car just to help out and video. Oh and talk shit a little also. lol

tried to get him in my car in BG but he as just as happy hanging out and helping everyone. To bad the LX crowd is so dam short sided, they dont know what their missing.

Agree with you boatman :) and to be fair.... it's not the "LX crowd" doesn't like John... we like John :) John is one of the nicest people to meet in person. And his wife Lisa, too.

Edit: to add, John came up first thing Friday to help Erik with my car, changing tires... etc Thank you, John!!

Great stuff. The vids...john's and josh's are a real treat for us that didn't get to attend. Watching Mike's car on that second pass reminded me of taking my six speed down that track at BG...using all sides...LMAO! That blue bee is crazy when the nitrous kicks in.

Watching all the Jeeps and wagons go that fast is something. Madcane popping the 9's, Bobbi and Jon so damn consistent. Them my friends with Arrington goodies...wow! A.J. and Wendy (Erik's got the mojo workin' girl!) kicking some serious arse...great stuff!

HemiSam

Great stuff. The vids...john's and josh's are a real treat for us that didn't get to attend. Watching Mike's car on that second pass reminded me of taking my six speed down that track at BG...using all sides...LMAO! That blue bee is crazy when the nitrous kicks in.

Watching all the Jeeps and wagons go that fast is something. Madcane popping the 9's, Bobbi and Jon so damn consistent. Them my friends with Arrington goodies...wow! A.J. and Wendy (Erik's got the mojo workin' girl!) kicking some serious arse...great stuff!

HemiSam

Thanks for the compliment Sam.

Bobbi

What an event. Had a blast except for the time in the bleachers with john(srt5939), that sucked. :)

You've done your penance, you are free to go now ;-) lol j/k

This event was freat, as always. If any of you guys are on the fence about going to any of these events, just do it. You will not regret it. Putting faces to names is always fun and you get to find out who the people really are behind the screen. I look forward to the discussions in the parking lot as much as I do the racing! It's like a big family reunion!

J

Congratulations to All !!!!!!!!

Nice seeing everyone and meeting some new people.

Special Congrats to those who reached their new personal Best ET or Wins.

Linda