Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

rudedog

2008 - 2011 Dodge Challenger Parts Catalog In Pdf

29 posts in this topic

An old time member here at MMF helped me located these very valuable resources for the 3rd generation Dodge Challengers. These have been a tremendous help, not only in finding part numbers but in some cases, how the hell something goes together or comes apart. I wanted to help share them for others to find easily and with his permission, I posted them here.

These are broken down in years and cover the complete BOM for said year. Make sure you check the engine code between engine specific parts, ie V6 vs V8 5.7 vs V8 6.1 vs V8 6.4.

Also note the last two characters may change with ECO (Engineering Change Orders) and or a new OEM vendor is making the parts now. For the most part, the parts should be the same just an updated code at the end of the part.

If anyone finds the 2012 and eventually the 2013s let me know and we can add them to this post.

The only Gentleman's agreement with my source is, he asks you to use the link in this thread to anyone looking to download these PDFs.

Hope they can be of as much use as they have been to me.

-Jim

UPDATE: I've created a short URL that links back to this page, so when you're at the track or in person you can easily remember the link to give to someone http://bit.ly/challengerparts Note there is no www and you don't have to enter the http://

08LC.pdf

09LC.pdf

10LC.pdf

11LC.pdf

Bump for a valuable information source, I've used these manuals several times since you posted them, thanks again. Just a suggestion to the mods, but I think this thread or more specifically rudedogs original post with the parts manuals would make a good sticky.

Thanks for this. Always need resouces.

Now if I can just figure out where it downloaded to????? <_<

If you are using Chrome like all the rest of the cool kids, it's in your "download" folder. :D

I hope these aren't the Mopar/Chrysler parts catalogs, because that would be illegal to distribute as such, and as stated about the whole part number can change not just the last two letters, if you need a part number or part you can still let me know and I should be able to help you figure out part number or such.

Thanks rudedog!!! Good info!!! I love walking into a dealership with the part number! A numbnuts at a Jeep dealer tryed to tell me he could only sell me the whole bracket on the transfercase. When all I needed was a small 75 cent cable bushing. He shit when I told him the price and the part number.

Thanks

Sorry guys for some reason I was not getting notifications on this thread thus did not know the links where all broken.  I've fixed all the links and they are now working again.  

if for some reason they break again, PM me.

Sorry guys for some reason I was not getting notifications on this thread thus did not know the links where all broken.  I've fixed all the links and they are now working again.  

if for some reason they break again, PM me.

Cool, thanks for that, I've used them more than a few times since you put them up.  B)