Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

rudedog

2008 - 2011 Dodge Challenger Parts Catalog In Pdf

29 posts in this topic

I used this about a year ago when one of the heater hoses had a leak. I printed out the picture then used the part code and took it all to the dealership. I give it to the guy and simply said I need this part and give him the picture with the part number. He looks at me and says where did you get this? I said that doesnt matter does it? I just need this part.  

He then proceeds to ask what make and year was my car. I told him, he looks it up. I then asked is the part number right? He says yes. OK then can you get it for me? He says yes, but where did you get this? I laughed and said "Dude just get me the hose."

WTF is this some sort of state secret or something. Anyway thanks for posting. 

I used this about a year ago when one of the heater hoses had a leak. I printed out the picture then used the part code and took it all to the dealership. I give it to the guy and simply said I need this part and give him the picture with the part number. He looks at me and says where did you get this? I said that doesnt matter does it? I just need this part.  

He then proceeds to ask what make and year was my car. I told him, he looks it up. I then asked is the part number right? He says yes. OK then can you get it for me? He says yes, but where did you get this? I laughed and said "Dude just get me the hose."

WTF is this some sort of state secret or something. Anyway thanks for posting. 

You would think you're making his/her job easier....

People in parts and service at some dealerships are crazy. I was given a lecture at one dealership by a service advisor after explaining an issue with my car and telling him I had a TSB number that addressed the issue. He told me In so many words that I needed to stop and let them do their job. Pissed me off.