Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lowwlife

From 6-Point To Full Roll Cage

125 posts in this topic

Update! I had to wait a bit longer for a spot at the shop. The front part of the cage is in, tomorrow the extra door and sunroof bars will be installed. Friday the cross and X bars for the main hoop will be added. Pics will follow :)

Long day but the sunroof and door bars are finished. Working on the rear X-bars tomorrow along with final tig welding. If all goes as planned the cage should be at my powder coater on sat and picked up on tues or weds for install lol Not looking forward to cutting the dash at all, I only get one shot blink.gif

you know the drill, pics or it didnt happen

:unsure:, I can't get the pics loaded uuuggg!!!

LL - this is some nice shit...thanks for sharing.

Thanks brother, your car is looking SWEET!!

LL I forget did you go 426 or sticking with a built 6.1?

The 6.1 has been changed to a 393 B)

Can't wait to see the finished product here.

It looks like a race car now B) Freakin bars everywhere blink.gif I call it jungle jim :unsure: As long as I get the dash cut in the right spot i'll be happy B)

My boy Karl got mad skills!!!! Photobucket not being nice?

Those wicked beatches deleted a bunch of my smokin chics thread ready to post material. Something about morally bankrupt laugh.gif

church-lady2.jpg

HemiSam

Alright, buddy. So here's what you do then. You can text a photo. You can also e-mail a photo... ;) E-mail it to yourself and in the e-mail, when you click on the attachment (the picture) it gives you the option to open it or to save it. Just save it. If it doesn't, right click on it with your mouse and then you can "save image". Just save it where you save your other photos. Voila!

:D :D :Dlovenerds.jpg

HemiSam

jesus christ karl! are you entering the car in the gymnastics events at the olympics? looks like it could do a tumbling routine

57095.jpgSilver State Classic 350Z Crash at over 200mph Mike, this is the race i'm getting the car built for. My dream is racing the texas mile and the silver state classic, but like I told you on the phone I believe in safety first. Like the lambo driver at the texas mile this guy walks away with his life. I don't take racing as a game it's very serious at those speeds so i'm going all out B)