Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Lowwlife

From 6-Point To Full Roll Cage

125 posts in this topic

"Challenger for sale, low miles, daily driven, never been above 3000 rpm.... some interior cosmetic mods"

B)

looks good!

I hope my insurance company never needs to see the car for updated file pics blink.gif WTF!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!! YOUR CANCELED!!! Thanks brother B)

I'd erp hard if I had to navigate in that Cobra! Great vid. The quarter milers are probably like "WTF"??? B)!

HemiSam

It's alot different from running the 1/4 mile thats for sure.

that video is crazy, i can't believe the guy just walked away

Safety brother!!! Many aren't thinking pass the power mods blink.gif The tech guys for that race will put you on a trailer and send you home if your car is not right, as they should B)

A couple of things had to be trimmed and cut in order for the dash bar to clear. First was the e-brake the other was the cable mount on the passenger side of the dash B)277.jpg279.jpg270.jpg276.jpg

Geez someone's been working the tig. What a sight.

BJ builds custom one off manifold and valve covers, the boy can tig his azz off B) I watched him repair a hole in a shovelhead harley case yesterday :o

Well, after going back and forth with BJ about the stock seats not being as safe as a race seat I ordered a set of CORBEAU FX1 seats. I'm going to miss my SRT heated seats :D353.jpg

Holy crap. I guess once you pass go, you can't go back. with all the metal in your car, the race seat fits well.

Go? Hell, I can't see the starting line anymore alan :P. One of the reasons for the seats were the 5-point seat belt (submarine strap) has to run through the seats to keep you from sliding out in an accident B)

Bud. When you're say 90 and you get tired of this world and call it a day, they should bury you in the car lol It's a mean mofo, bro!

Looking forward to seeing you put a bow on it and running the Mile and the Silver State...gonna be some shit to watch.

HemiSam

Bud. When you're say 90 and you get tired of this world and call it a day, they should bury you in the car lol It's a mean mofo, bro!

Looking forward to seeing you put a bow on it and running the Mile and the Silver State...gonna be some shit to watch.

HemiSam

Thanks sam, I hope you make it out to the siver state classic race it's going to be a blast B) Three days of cool people and cars lol

Shit man that cage is looking good!

Hope u never need it but if u do it will do the job.

Thanks rob, I don't wanna test it out lol!

The best way to get the cut right the first time is to mark the A-pillar (1st pic) on both sides of the bar, transfer the pillar pod to the dash and mark the spot for your cut (2nd pic) 031.jpg030.jpg029.jpg