Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrl9987

Cost Of Build To Date

I wasnt sure where to start this. This could be a fun thread. I know it is a touchy subject. This is not made to brag. It is more of an informational thread for new car buyers looking for an idea of total cost of the projects they want to build.

How it works:

List the mods you have on your car followed by pricing. Doesnt have to be to the penny or dollar, round to the nearest $10. Try to subcatogorize by appearance and performance. Also, include labor for that part in ().

Hope this helps future project budgets become more realistic.

bottom line, you get what you pay for, you can buy the parts and do it your self if you have the balls, time and space. Otherwise a good reputable engine builder and assembler is your best bet every time, no place for bad decisions under the hood, keep it stcck or make a plan get a quote and your wallet out

The Thread title should read.

How to get divorced quickly.

haven't you learned everything cost a couple hundred, never talk about money around the wife. Dam sure to put it in writing.

lol! Wow lol! I cant stop laughing! I did not mean for this thread to go this direction but I love it! I am so glad I dont have anyone to answer to as far as how much I spend or what I buy lol. Only myself which is hard enough to convince to spend the money.

lol! Wow lol! I cant stop laughing! I did not mean for this thread to go this direction but I love it! I am so glad I dont have anyone to answer to as far as how much I spend or what I buy lol. Only myself which is hard enough to convince to spend the money.

I don't need permission, but she believes in equal spending. So no need to advertise amount of money spent lol She needs to look up the prices herself

I know a round figure here and there and I could look it up in our finance program. But car mods fall under the category, make sure you want to know the answer before you ask the question. And I know I don't want to know :)

I don't need permission, but she believes in equal spending. So no need to advertise amount of money spent lol She needs to look up the prices herself

Phil, Chuck's philosophy is ask forgiveness not permission :)

Ohhh...Hell naw, ain't no way I'm putting a number to all I've done, that's incriminating evidence right there! lol