Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyByU

++ Shophemi.com Nmca Mshs Late Model Hemi Shootout - Mir June 8-10 ++

98 posts in this topic

yea but its not going to hook like the slicks do, seen that before. i just ordered the 325s from summit, hope they work well

Correct.....on good prep radials hook harder than slicks......might even see your 60' drop.....new rules with an auto.

^^and your MPH usually goes up with DRs

I don't think you will have to worry about track prep. Its a NMCA event, its kind of a big deal. This isn't some Friday night T&T

Hell John.....why didnt you give me a call? I would have loaned you my 325s on my Bogarts for the weekend.

And we would have delivered them to you at MIR.

My flight lands in Baltimore at 1pm. Should be at the hotel by 3pm as long as there are no screw ups with the rental and my 2 year old doesn't have a meltdown! Can't wait, going to be a fun weekend.

J

If it weren't so dang far away I would have made it just to watch cause my shit is still way to slow to run. lol

10'6 at 132 best time tonight with a high 1.6 60', should be able to run deep 10's at MIR with it. We'll see sat.

PPFFFT and you called me slow. :D

Have fun, I'm headed out to a little closer track. lol Wish I was closer to the action on the east coast. This weekend will be a good time.

Yep, that was me. I talked with Bobbie on the phone last night and she said the same thing...small world!

novawagonmaster and I rolled in last night, got a good nights rest and will be at the track at noon.

See all you mofo's there!

I am heading out of here around 1045 or 11