Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ironchallenger

Stainless Steel.

32 posts in this topic

Very nice welds! Been doing that long? lol

Only thing I can do decently is mig weld thanks to making Ford truck frames for a while. 10 years later, I wasn't as good but was getting better again. Working for Dana corp, I didn't get much training on setting the voltage and feed speed and at another factory last year I finally got some guidelines to work from.

That event looks sexy. I am off the first week of June and plan on doing the Getrag/Axles replacement myself along with DaddyKools SRT Headers and SRT mids with new Flowmaster (American Thunder). Trying to decide if I am going 3.73 or 3.92 gear.

I may go to London and spectate. It's a road course and a mile run.. correct?

Stevo

yep, let me know if you're going to come, ill get you in :)

Stop hijacking this thread gearheads. Manny, stop welding that shit and start building our no margin for you fire extinguisher brackets. ;)

lol hijack??? this aint to terrorrist attack... relax :)

lol i dont plan to make any margin on them, just gotta cover my machine/programmers time and materials.

Cool...another threadjack. Are you doing Kenny's design, Manny?

Also, what are your thoughts on world peace???

:D

HemiSam

Sam were going to make something like that i guess,

world peace??? or piece???

BBQ anyone?

cooking tonight, wifeys coming back tonight so gotta patch up that rough ship.

It's kuel, just fucking with him. It's piss on IC thread night.

lol...... its okay, ive had my fun with you bud :)

but it aint over mr noblow....

Very nice welds! Been doing that long? lol

Only thing I can do decently is mig weld thanks to making Ford truck frames for a while. 10 years later, I wasn't as good but was getting better again. Working for Dana corp, I didn't get much training on setting the voltage and feed speed and at another factory last year I finally got some guidelines to work from.

yeah welding is one of those things that is hard to learn, you just gotta pick up the torch, and learn for your self... atleast for me anyways