Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Intense RT

Weighed The Charger, Under 4K....pretty Light?

34 posts in this topic

Stopped at a scale the other day out of curiosity. Track ready, with no spare/jack/tire cover and a 1/4 tank on the dot.

3940lbs. so with me, 4135lbs.

Pretty light or is there lighter?

It's an 06 base, no option, R/T per the window sticker.

Under 4K! Not bad there...

This pic give ya any ideas? lol

swiss-cheese-edited.jpg

Stevo

lol, thought about it. No really, I might...consider pulling the carpet up to see what's underneath (unless someone already has and it's not worth it) but beyond that...nah. If I was at 13.05...might consider a little more like the back seat/ back rests, rest of trunk covering...distant third...passenger seat. Wheels would be effective but they're way to damn expensive. If I had cash to burn to keep myself warm in the winter, maybe. :D

According to the slip I found in my glove compartment my Challenger weighs 3,970.

So it seems I'm in the later model, two door region with my earlier stripper Charger.

So it seems I'm in the later model, two door region with my earlier stripper Charger.

Seems like it, my car is missing a few small things but is still full interior and such at 3970 with out driver.

Yeah the only things I have removed was the spare/jack/cover....trimmed the egr tube down lol. Oh...forgot the plastic engine cover. Everything else is showroom stock.

How are ya'll getting these things so light? Last time I weighed mine it was 4285 with me in it I think and I'm not a big guy at all.

It's all those mods and especially those pig 338s. Like anna Nichole, pretty, sexy but heavy.