Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Richmonddjs

Got Dynotuned Today And Got

26 posts in this topic

375 RWHP. Brent worked his tail off today to get my car right. Now I'm going back next Thursday to try to get 400+ with my new supercharger and hopefully the meth tuned.

375rwhp.jpg

375 RWHP. Brent worked his tail off today to get my car right. Now I'm going back next Thursday to try to get 400+ with my new supercharger and hopefully the meth tuned.

375rwhp.jpg

holy crap buddy that's amazing. shake and bake bitches.

Very impressive. Are those numbers with the nitrous? Have any hard launches at all? Curious as to how much abuse the 198mm rear end will take with that kind of power. My dad is thinking about going down the same road with a blower and some meth. Possibly nitrous as well. We put in a 3.64 rear end and it was a great improvement.

Haze, haven't had any problems with 1500rpm launches and pretty much no wheel spin. I average 2.14 60ft but that's going to change with the MT DR's I just got. 375 pull was with 75 shot nitrous.

The dyno graph is fubar, I had to ask Brent wtf it said.

Congrats on the new sc. It will not be long until you are slapping around more mustangs and Cameros.

Me likey the new shoes!

Looks like a 2 year old was operating the dyno! Congrats on the numbers though

No, the 2 year old just set up the printer configuration :)

Wow nice numbers......no more V6 bashing on this forum. lol

now I don't care who you are but that right dar was funny! lol! The V6 bashing will never end I know but thanks for the compliments. I'll update this Thursday when I get new dyno numbers with the super powerdyne. Hoping for 400+!

Well, two steps forward, one step back. My super powerdyne arrives today with the volute 180 degrees off. I dismantle it and put it back on the way it's needed but the the volute impeller opening and the impeller don't agree and the scraping isn't good. I have to send it back to get it right so I can bolt it on the car and go. Another week lost but I still should be ready for 6/22.

Any update on your super powerdyne? Richmond, I think you will need some better intercooler options. As I'm running 10-12lb of boost and my IAT are 160-170 with meth injection. That is some great numbers! Anticipating your outcome as I'm looking at intercooler options.

Air to air or air to water?

Theereverand

Not with this set up. I won't need it. This SC is vented and has a fan to cool the bearings. Though I posted it on another forum, I guess you missed it. They put the volute on 180 degrees off. I took it off and tried to get it right but couldn't, so I sent it back to them and I'll get it back Monday, bolt it on and get back to the dyno hopefully before my run next Friday night. I'll put in the 100hp jets and it should take me over the 400+RWHP range. Plus Andre from Edge Racing is working on my TCONV and I'll get that the week after my run on 6/22. I will have a videographer there for proof of my 12 second run and hopefully take the title of The Fastest V6 Challenger (LX) on the planet! I need to beat 12:72.

Cool, sounds like a great setup. I hope all goes all well. I will be watching for your results. I'm going to try and stay with meth injection. I may need to step up the injector jet.

Good luck.

How much water/meth you spraying reverend?

I don't recall hearing anything good about Edge converters. Hope it rocks for you. I'm a stick guy so don't mind me...just what I've read posted.

HemiSam

How much water/meth you spraying reverend?

I don't recall hearing anything good about Edge converters. Hope it rocks for you. I'm a stick guy so don't mind me...just what I've read posted.

HemiSam

Sam, I believe I'm running the .50 nozzle but will check.

You'll likely need more. Watch you AFR. Should drop a full point once you hit the sweet spot on cooling. Now if you're just doing it to support a blower on a stock block, etc..., then you can get away with less I'd imagine.

HemiSam