Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Boatman

Boatman's Build

167 posts in this topic

Boatmans Build

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I finally pulled the trigger on a new engine. I'm Having HHP build and has install a BES 426 along with some other goodies. I purshased a Techco SC to go on the new engine and will be selling the Maggie. There is nothing wrong with the Maggie, it just won't move enough air for a 426. I will be taking the car to Oveland Park KS. (Kansas City) in about two weeks. HHP has a installer there that will be doing the work. I'm very happy to be working with HHP on this they are a first class operation and Josh ans Jeff have been very helpfull through out the process. As I have updates I will be updating everyone. This what I have going into it so far. I need to get gauges still Josh couldn't believe I didn't have them <_<. I told him shit I'm just a simple ass from Wyoming I don't have no stinking gauges

HHP426SBSS HHP/BES Sport Series 426 SRT-8 HEMI Stroker Short Block HHP426SBSS

[select Compression Ratio:Lower Compression (9.0 to 9.5)]

[select Strengthening Options:Base Motor Upgrade Package Selected]

[Required Core Charges for Strokers:Installation by HHP (DE/SC/KS)] 1

HHP-61PPHI HHP/BES CNC Ported & Polished Race-Grade Cylinder Heads (& Optional Intake Manifold): All 6.1L SRT-8 HHP-61PPHI

[6.1L Head Package Core Charge:Installation at HHP or One of Our Installers]

[6.1L Head Package Stage Options:Stage 2 Heads Only] 1

26610 Manley Perfomance SRT-8 HEMI 5/16" Pushrod Set 26610

91843X ATI Super Damper Harmonic Damper for 5.7L & 6.1L HEMI Engines 91843X

[select Your Balancer::17% Overdrive 6.1L SRT-8: 918437] 1

HHPSCSTCM HHP/BES Stage 4 Forced Induction Stroker Custom High-Lift Camshaft: 392ci, 426ci & 440ci SRT-8 HHPSCSTCM

BLTS-GSKT HEMI Head Bolts & Head Gasket Set BLTS-GSKT

[Engine Size:6.1L] 1

05038098AA / 99AA MOPAR OEM 6.1L SRT-8 D-Port Exhaust Manifold (Header) Gasket Set 05038098AA / 99AA

C5197 Cometic 0.060" Fiber 6.1L HEMI Intake Gaskets (1 Set) C5197

PPT-HEMITC Paramount Performance Transmissions, Custom NAG1 Race Converter: Custom Specifications

10183 HHP 180 Degree Thermostat & Gasket - 5.7L & 6.1L HEMI Engines

U7135 DiabloSport Predator Tuner for 5.7L & 6.1L Dodge/Chrysler/Jeep HEMI Vehicles U7135

6905 Kooks SRT-8 Full Length Stainless Steel Custom Headers, 6.1L Dodge Challenger, Charger, Magnum & Chrysler 300C - 6905

[Converter TypeCC) Add Kooks Hi-Flow Catted Mid Pipes]

[Header Coating:Without Jet Hot Coating] 1

RA7282X5/RA7283X5 Driveshaft Shop 1000HP Level 5 Rear axles 2009-2010 SRT8 Challenger/Charger/300C RA7282X5/RA7283X5

PPT-NAG1 Paramount Performance Transmissions, NAG 1 (722.6) Blueprinted High Torque Capacity Transmission PPT-NAG1

PPT61FP Paramount Performance Transmissions, SFI 29.1 Certified Hemi NAG1 Flexplate PPT61FP

C3162 Moroso Competition Engineering Driveshaft Loop for Dodge Challenger 5.7L & 6.1L HEMI Cars Manual Transmission ONLY! C3162

109991 Siemens 840 cc/min, 80 lbs/hr Fuel Injectors 8pc 109991

HHPCSTMFUEL HHP Racing "Build-Your-Own" 2005-2010 HEMI Return Style Fuel System For Dodge Challenger, Charger, Magnum & Chrysler 300C

[Fuel Hat:Includes Fore Precisions Billet Fuel Hat]

[Fuel Pumps:Includes Two (2) Walbro Fuel Pumps for Dual Kit - No Upgrades Needed]

[Hat Exit Fittings:Carbon Steel 90° Exit Fittings with Corrosive Coating - Should Never Rust Out]

[Fuel Regulator:Fore Precision Works F2 Regulator (3 Year Manufacturers Warranty!!!) - RECOMMENDED UPGRADE]

[Fore Fuel Rails:Remove All Fuel Rails From Fuel Kit]

[Add Fuel Filter:Add Fore Precision Works 10 Micron Fuel Filter, Required Fittings + 1 Extra Filter Element]

[Fuel Line Type:Stainless Woven Fuel Lines & Black AQP Fittings]

[Add Hobbs Switch:No Hobbs (Boost Activated) Switch Required]

[Teflon Line Upgradeo Not Add 12" Teflon Line Extensions With Required Fittings Upgrade For Fuel Smell Prevention] 1

CUSTOM Custom Parts: Source or Manufacture Custom 12PSI Pulley For Techco Supercharger (Price Estimated)

TUNING Custom HHP Diablosport CMR Performance Tuning (Street & Dyno) - In House Only TUNING

[select Tune:426 Stroker]

[Tuning Format:Baseline w/ Street & Dyno Tuning Package]

Wow! Serious hardware... Should be alot of fun when completed. <_< Will it be done in time for CF2?

Yes it is supposed to be.

I'M looking forward to driving the animal.

Baaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!! laugh.gif

Seriously, it's gonna be kick ass, Rob. I wish you the best of luck and look forward to seeing you and your ride in person at CF2. lol

HemiSam

Yea there was so much drama here today about post's and threads I thought I would start a dedicated thread to my build on this site.

Your soposed to be like the rest of us and pull your own motor.

Then have a shop finish it up.lmfao

Glad to see the ball is roling bro.

lol I honestly thought about it. Figured trying to figure out what plugs to use would be to much of a pain in the ass. :D

Thanks I'm dam happy to get it headed down and let them get started on it.

Very nice. Are all the parts in? Any idea how long it will take Bruce?

Gonna be sweet.

Oh yea, what JZ said :D

Josh said 5 weeks. Just going to have to wait and see.

Parts will be the thing.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

On a side not my wife finally gave in to my constant pressure and said go ahead and get her a Challenger.

The hunt begins. looking for a PCP Auto SRT. Hopefully put the Maggie on it.

Would like to find a nice used one in the lower $30's

She want's a convertible so Drop Top Customs here we come.

I got so much going on at the moment I'm in no hurry to buy one.

Wait and try to find a good deal.

Gotta be a Auto also.

That is one serious tow rig ya got there. Guess if you're gonna build an animal, ya gotta have a proper cage to haul it in. And speaking of which...

Stay the hell away from MY sheep! I'm the only true sheep farmer here, and don't you guys ever forget it! lol

Congrats on the new build. Makes my plans look downright low class. :(

Rob

Shut the fuck up!!?? Seriously? Fucking kuel shit man.

Ya

Her friends kept telling her His/Her Challengers where dumb. I said Fuck your friends I do!! NO LMAO

Finally wore her down.

That is one serious tow rig ya got there. Guess if you're gonna build an animal, ya gotta have a proper cage to haul it in. And speaking of which...Stay the hell away from MY sheep! I'm the only true sheep farmer here, and don't you guys ever forget it! lol Congrats on the new build. Makes my plans look downright low class. :( Rob

Thanks It will be nice.

No prob on the sheep :Dlol

I so would not have shared that on this forum.

I am typing and laughing my ass off

Sorry about the thread jack Rob, I can't fucking help myself.

Shit like I give a dam. Never really got that thread jack thing.

You are not seriously a sheep herder? ^^^^

Owned a sheep farm for over 25 years. I just love the furry little fuckers. :(

I don't do it anymore...too much work for little return. (except for the great sex) :D Now I teach politically correct customer relations classes to all the dumb asses working in hospitality at Penn State University. I think the sheep have more brains than half the people working at the Nittany Lion Inn!

Sorry Boatman...back to your thread. Hope you are getting a free t-shirt with that engine. And maybe even a hat. lol

Owned a sheep farm for over 25 years. I just love the furry little fuckers. :(

I don't do it anymore...too much work for little return. (except for the great sex) lol Now I teach politically correct customer relations classes to all the dumb asses working in hospitality at Penn State University. I think the sheep have more brains than half the people working at the Nittany Lion Inn!

Sorry Boatman...back to your thread. Hope you are getting a free t-shirt with that engine. And maybe even a hat. lol

Screw the hat I told him I wanted front skinnies. :D

Owned a sheep farm for over 25 years. I just love the furry little fuckers. :D

I don't do it anymore...too much work for little return. (except for the great sex) lol Now I teach politically correct customer relations classes to all the dumb asses working in hospitality at Penn State University. I think the sheep have more brains than half the people working at the Nittany Lion Inn!

Sorry Boatman...back to your thread. Hope you are getting a free t-shirt with that engine. And maybe even a hat. :)

You crazy bitch. lol! laugh.gif