Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

715racing

First Thread!

35 posts in this topic

SRT 4 ... is that a 2 wheel version of a SRT 8?

SRT 4's are Neons and Calibers given the srt treatment they are fwd

My cousin has one. Surprisingly fast. Stock bottom end with head and cam upgrade, big bg s372 turbo. Makes 562 fwhp...... Still does the 1320 in 14 lol

there is a guy up here in montana claiming 500ish whp. he was in a car show, my wife was quick to give him the thumbs down and then informed him that his "shits WEAK". i swear she beat up more "race cars" that day than ive ever raced lol.

My cousin has one. Surprisingly fast. Stock bottom end with head and cam upgrade, big bg s372 turbo. Makes 562 fwhp...... Still does the 1320 in 14 lol

Spinning all the way or inflated numbers ? Just asked my buddy and 13.9 is stock times. Stage 3 + mopar toys is high 11s with less hp than your cousin.

^^^looks like your wife has bigger ballz and is better racer than you LOL's

ahaha well havent found any balls yet, but she is a hell of a racer. her whole family does (theyre all bow tie fans), shes taken the 9 sec truck down the track a few times.

pic of her having some fun...

post-1288-0-16787700-1360657467_thumb.jpg

you ever try to make a fwd car go 9s lol. not easy. the 60 foots on those runs are only 1.6s lol. 24.5x8.5x15 M&H slicks. thats about as good as it gets at my power level. i was around 650whp on the 10 second pass and around 700whp on the 9 second pass using the auto and a 75 shot outta the hole to spool the turbo(precision 76mm)