Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Richmonddjs

I Am Now The New Record Holder Of The Worlds Fastest V6 Dodge Challenger!

69 posts in this topic

IKR! It's my daughter. Bless her heart for being there to shoot it for me (because no one would believe it if I didn't have video) and thank goodness for the stabilizer edit on YouTube.

Great job Richmon on taking that 6 cylinder to the max! One thing I love about the Mopar community (and this forum) is so many people have different visions of what they want in their car and most of these ideas produce outstanding results. You need to bring that bad-assed 6 to Bowling Green next April to Challengerfest 4.

U.F.O.

pfft still a lame v6 dont know why all these fags slobbering over it. take the good parts off and still a slow no torqe v6 take a sc off a Hemi an you still got a Hemi lol. dont even see why we have v6 section hardly any posts cause they are lame

your mom is lame

your dad is lame

your existance is lame

your kids think your lame

CT thinks your lame

MMF treats you like a bitch

we wont block you because ifs fun having a bitch around like you.  

you still have Jizzbacks and Buckfags cum dripping off your lips. 

while your cleaning that that off, you might as well clean off the shit smear on your face... or is that just your face? 

IP address is numbered 68.156.159.10. This IP address is affiliated with United States, and fixed within Brentwood, Tennessee. IP Country code is US. ISP of this address is "BellSouth.net", organization is "Chs - Bna Lan". It is also assigned to a hostname 68-156-159-010.ptr.bellsouth.net. IP address latitude is 35.998501 and longitude is -86.780602. Postal code of this IP is 37027 and area code is 615.

oops/ how did that get there? 

should i post the personal info while im at it? 

pfft still a lame v6 dont know why all these fags slobbering over it. take the good parts off and still a slow no torqe v6 take a sc off a Hemi an you still got a Hemi lol. dont even see why we have v6 section hardly any posts cause they are lame

Only thing SLOW & LAME in this thread is you stupid ass, run along back to CT now, Jizzball is waiting on your report. lol

Region: Tennessee

City: Brentwood

Postal Code: 37027

Latitude/Longitude: 35.998501 / -86.780602

ISP: "BellSouth.net"

Organization: "Chs - Bna Lan"

Host Name: 68-156-159-010.ptr.bellsouth.net

IP address is numbered 68.156.159.10. This IP address is affiliated with United States, and fixed within Brentwood, Tennessee. IP Country code is US. ISP of this address is "BellSouth.net", organization is "Chs - Bna Lan". It is also assigned to a hostname 68-156-159-010.ptr.bellsouth.net. IP address latitude is 35.998501 and longitude is -86.780602. Postal code of this IP is 37027 and area code is 615.oops/ how did that get there?

should i post the personal info while im at it?

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I may not post much since I got my CTSV, but this is why I like to come here and read from time to time. Y'all muthafuckers keep it 100, and I like it. Bust a troll in his ass!