Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Richmonddjs

I Am Now The New Record Holder Of The Worlds Fastest V6 Dodge Challenger!

69 posts in this topic

Hopefully Stu is going to hook me up with some big cams and big valve heads later this week. I had to have surgery on my appendix last Sunday. My sponsor for my SC (TWSC) built me a bad ass supercharger. Boosts up to 12.4 lbs. it's squirrelly all the way to third gear. My drag radials will be able to handle that though. I was planning on going to the track March 2nd but can't do much until I get better. So it looks like April or May before I can get back to the track. Hopefully with my new stuff. Hope to be high tens.

thats awesome you at full weight?

yes, only thing empty is trunk, 1/4 tank of gas.

Yes sir! 12.4... that's movin' right along. I see the centri on your sig, you juicin' it, too?

yes, 100 shot

I will put the heads and cams on this summer. Get it tuned and running good with a little break in period. Then get out this fall to my local track to run. Shouldn't have any problems whatsoever getting into the 10's.

hey dude your V6 is just as fast as JZs Built 397 w/ Whipple.

Shhhhhhh! Don't say that too loudly.

My 11:92 run was on a very hot evening at 89 degrees. So in cooler weather it will most definitely run faster.

This is what Inertias website says

3.5L HO V6 PREMIUM Big Valve Heads

3.5L Cylinder Heads

Fully CNC and Hand Blended Intake and Exhaust Ports

Our Proprietary Valve Job

Premium Intake and Exhaust Valves

New Valve Seals Installed

New Crower Valve Springs and Hardware Installed

Do you have any pic's showing the ports? If they have a machined/some what polished surface, they have had some kind of porting work done.

This is what Inertias website says

3.5L HO V6 PREMIUM Big Valve Heads

3.5L Cylinder Heads
Fully CNC and Hand Blended Intake and Exhaust Ports
Our Proprietary Valve Job
Premium Intake and Exhaust Valves
New Valve Seals Installed
New Crower Valve Springs and Hardware Installed

^^^Fully CNC and hand blended intake and exhaust port's, that is porting. Got any pics? Curios to see them. 

To take advantage of what's been done to the ports in the heads, I would have the intake port matched to the heads at minimum.

Well yeah, and then some they don't have.

Getting dyno done Monday at 2pm. Then it's off to Richmond Dragway March 1st. to get this in at 10:99 or better. Not much better but it's a feat!