Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyByU

Fall Vmp Mshs Event Flyer Released, Great Mopar Weekend

144 posts in this topic

About a month to go, been too quiet from all the camps, can we break the jeeps strong hold on this years series?????

Tout

What's with the Jeep hate? :P

What's with the Jeep hate? :P

Figured I would get some excitement going ;) you guys know we love friendly comp, problem is we haven't been much of that lately, other than Mike's bee and Dan. so whats hot on the jeep side besides Bill gunning for the 8?

Figured I would get some excitement going ;) you guys know we love friendly comp, problem is we haven't been much of that lately, other than Mike's bee and Dan. so whats hot on the jeep side besides Bill gunning for the 8?

Dan is not much compitition... He always red lights in a pinch! :D

For me, got a fuel gremlin eliminated last week. Ended up being a bad tank vent. Had a solid week of Woodward Dream cruising with no issues. Well execpt everytime I nail it the wife puts her feet on the dash... Totatally uncalled for!! <_<

For me, got a fuel gremlin eliminated last week. Ended up being a bad tank vent. Had a solid week of Woodward Dream cruising with no issues. Well execpt everytime I nail it the wife puts her feet on the dash... Totatally uncalled for!! <_<

Picture of that would be priceless, lol

Do like I did, put a cage in it, take the passenger seat out. No more foot prints on the dash. You also get to listen to the radio as loud as you want. Bonus!

Dan do they have C16 on site for sale @ VMP? What about nitrous?

No NOS they sell gas but not VP. I'd bring your own fuel if I were you. I have a 5 of unopened C16 I can bring you lakey. $80.00

I can also stop at VP for you if you'd like

No nitrous for sure, I always bring my own mother bottle, of course I only brought one to Ohio :) Wont do that again, Ill have two with me in VA. There is a speed shop in Richmond I used in April for refills but its a pretty good ride. I forget the name of it but its the closest place in a pinch. I may swing by after the Thursday rental to top off what I got for Friday etc.... Let me try to find the name of place, they have fuel too, lots of it.

Found it, AED Performance.

2530 Willis Road N Chesterfield, VA 23237

Really nice guys and have race fuel and nitrous refills. Not too far from the hotel and track but not next door either. Its the closest I was able to find last time, the place next door to the track stopped selling nitrous.

Really hoping to make this. Working through a bug and it'll be close at best. Trying to do some shakedowns during T&T ahead of the Mile but I don't exactly have the warm and fuzzy I did when I booked stuff and at this point I'm sweating the Mile end of October. 40+ hour round trip to VA without a car waiting for me doesn't exactly get me excited.

Looks like it'll be a blast all the same.

HS