Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyByU

Fall Vmp Mshs Event Flyer Released, Great Mopar Weekend

144 posts in this topic

These are the two hotels we use, side by side and share a parking lot.

Holiday Inn Petersburg North - Ft. Lee

401 East Roslyn Rd.

Colonial Heights VA, 23834

Tel: 804 520 5880 Fax: 804 518 2730

holidayinn.com/richmondsouth

Hampton Inn Petersburg-Southpark Mall

403 East Roslyn Road

Colonial Heights, VA 23834

Telephone (804) 520-7333 Fax (804) 520-6445

www.petersburgsouthparkmall.hamptoninn.com

I may swing by after the Thursday rental to top off what I got for Friday etc.... Let me try to find the name of place, they have fuel too, lots of it.

Thursday rental ????

If nothing else, watching BBoy tear down his motor and rebuild it in the pits with a screwdriver and vise grips would be worth the drive...

it might be boring to watch now, i have sockets now too

Bringing both cars?

John, I wish, Linda's car is down with a trans problem that Bill has not been able to fix, we will know by Monday if the NAG1 is still an option for her car and the DP is now in Tims shop, but I don't trust anything done, so every nut and bolt has to be gone thru and then Tim can start to address the nitrous and tuning, ATCO is now the focus but Linda and I will still be down to have fun in the parking lot.

AED is a great place. In case they run out of race gas (it has happened), another place for race gas is Paradise Road Speed Shop. They are a few hundred feet from AED. I don't know if they carry Nitrous, but I do know they are closed on Saturday.

It is always a great escape for me to go away for a Race.

I know we have been waiting for the cooler weather and hope you all, accomplish your goals !!

I'm sure, am looking forward to see everyone again and meeting more ............... who are coming to join the FUN!!!

I will be missing Bobbi and Ken Hemiwomen/Hemiman, and hope to see them at Atco Good and Healthy.

Good Luck to everyone!

Linda

DP is now in Tims shop, but I don't trust anything done, so every nut and bolt has to be gone thru and then Tim can start to address the nitrous and tuning,

Okay spill the beans on that nugget