Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyByU

Fall Vmp Mshs Event Flyer Released, Great Mopar Weekend

144 posts in this topic

Sam, sorry to hear about the rearend.

Linda, we are going to miss all of you. It drives me crazy being home and not being able to see the action first hand. Keep me updated.

Sounds like all sorts of things being broken at VMP. Record 8s for blue superbee. Congrats. 9.0x jeep Congrats. Sorry to see the Sam challenger break the rear. Looks like Shake n Broke. Hope get fixed soon.

I reset the N/A 5.7 record three times today...

10.89 @ 125 with a 1.49 60'

10.88 @ 125 with a 1.47 60'

10.86 @ 124.9 with a 1.45 60'

DA was higher for each pass (1500+ for the last one at 5:xx pm). I wish we could have stayed and run in the evening air!

Some pretty incredible runs. Met a lot of nice folks I'd communicated with over the last few years.

Lost a couple of bolts in the rear end, and the DS took some damage. Diff is still in the car as is the DS. A bit of damage to some shielding and the exhaust. Need to check some angles and such. Probably looking at a week or two.

HS