Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hemi31

A Stroker Story.....462Ci.

83 posts in this topic

FINALLY ...we can talk about this thing ...so awesome ..I want that manifold to work soooooo bad ...and the new heads and and and ...E ..Im rooting for you ..Hope to see ya decimate the stroker class at VMP

That's all fine and good, E, but what the hell else is in the block? Details, bubba!

Also, I'm thinking you spritzing and gettin' yourself and the track wet at the top of your run deserves some kinda nickname.... :D

HemiSam

So the motor is back together with MLS head gaskets, got 12 miles on it now and took it in for emissions.......PASSED! Got my sticker and I can reregister it now. Time to start logging!

IMG_20120823_165906-1-1.jpg

Still lacking the goods on what's in there sunshine...

:D

HemiSam

Manley Pistons,Manley I beam rods, K1 crank......nothing fancy.

oh.....and a really big fucking cam :D

So the motor is back together with MLS head gaskets, got 12 miles on it now and took it in for emissions.......PASSED! Got my sticker and I can reregister it now. Time to start logging!

IMG_20120823_165906-1-1.jpg

Cool E!!

462 hummmmm.

Is this the biggest?

Can we get one to 500 cubes?

Don, Andy as vendors please chime in!

All you other big hitters please chime in too.

N/A of course.

AA/GSS is what I'm thinking. Can anybody say "Elephant"

Getter done....

I couldn't get photobucket to play a video so I went and found something to entertain me. The mac and flashplayer or safari (mac browser) and flashplayer don't seem to play nice. Screw it.

HS

alum or iron block?

please explain waste. Walls to thin? No longevity? Difficulty cooling? Cam configuration problems? Head problems?

Where are the short comings of the Gen III when trying to build "ultralarge" displacement engines.

Ok, is 468 "ultralarge"?? ie, there is no more. I mean what's 32 more cubes among friends?

If 468 is it, will have to settle. Would rather have 500 cubes.

If this has been hashed out before, please send me to the thread.

I have spent some time going backwards in time thu the threads. Man, there is a lot of stuff out there!!!