Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Goehner

Goehner's 392 # 627 Kinda Build Thread :)

1,095 posts in this topic

I've been following this as well. I like how they're taking the time to test shit out. If you encounter a glitch, they can get it ironed out before your trip home. Way better than rushing shit out the door with a quick dyno tune and dealing with problems encountered on the way home by emailing tune revisions. True fucking customer service. Congrats Alan, have a blast!

Finally got a chance to sit down and get in my phone.

Car is awesome. Can't say enough about Scott and Jon, my car is perfect. It is actually way cleaner than when I sent it here. Fucking engine bay is cleaner than ever, seriously, ever.

Runs so smooth, I fucking love it. Gonna hit the track tomorrow and see what she does.

Thanks AMP!!

Forgot to mention, got to meet legmaker and Dan, great shooting the shit with you, see you guys at the track tomorrow.