Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

toofart

6 Speed Top Stick

1,276 posts in this topic

I'd still like to run a 12.3-12.5 on street tires though B)

But why? I would have liked to run 12.99 in stock form without a blower. But I wanted more power so I didn't quite see the point.

Focus on practicing with the drag radials, because I will whip your ass in a month and a half lol

Hahahah, I'll be getting in some practice if things go well so you boys better bring your game faces. Once I get things figured out I'm mechanical and will just rattle off identical times over and over again slackers!

I'm shamelessly mirroring TF's work over at CT

I was banned from another forum for taking its contents and posting it elsewhere.

Fortunately there is no such BS here.

TooFart, please bump me up brudah!

This was on 93 octane with my street tune I drive on everyday. Spare tire outta the trunk. M&H DRs at 20psi.

orange_krush_4-2-2011_quarter_mile_11.79_web.jpg

Looks like Speedy held the belt for about 2 hours. Which is 2 hours longer then most of us! lol

Yep, guess it's time to start looking in to a MS109 run ;)

Looks like Speedy held the belt for about 2 hours. Which is 2 hours longer then most of us! ;)

That's the driving factor of racing,always going to be someone faster, so enjoy the moment even if for one race.

Tout

A guy with a twin turbo SRT8 posted a slip showing 11.73. He's a 6 speed so he beat me out. His screen name is S1nist3r but he doesn't post very much over on CT.

He says he's at 11psi on the stock motor. They're gonna up the boost to 12-14 psi next weekend.

Will be an interesting experiment.

I did feel good to be top dog for 3 hours ;).