Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BayouTigress

Lmao - Fiat Abarth "tune"

Today in the mail is a letter from Chrysler on my FIAT Abarth. It is a recall of sorts, they call it a quality improvement, saying the current tune in my car engine does not give the horsepower output it should. Bring it in for a free "upgrade" . I read a little farther and it says this "improvement" is required by California because the car cannot pass emission testing.

Just thought you guys would get a kick out of this. :)

It just says that California requires that recalls affecting emissions be done before renewing your registration. Anything to do with the PCM would be considered to affect emmissions.

Well I took a drive in Lee's this weekend, and he has an actual tuner for the car (Fiat aftermarket) and 3 settings he can change with a remote, fucking kuel shit.

Well I took a drive in Lee's this weekend, and he has an actual tuner for the car (Fiat aftermarket) and 3 settings he can change with a remote, fucking kuel shit.

He was telling me about it, sounds cool as shit. Makes me think that Fiat isn't the reason the Chrysler PCMs are locked up.

I would love to take one and do a retro 60's gasser, with a straight axle and a blown 6.1!!!! A complete hand full all the way to the traps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me that would not be To Kool for Skool!!!!!!!!!!!!