Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goehner

Heartland Park Topeka Friday Nov 2Nd

I'm gonna try, but I have kid issues that I have to figure out. My wife reminded me that she will be at a meeting in Kearney.

What time do the races start? I probably won't race, but I'd like to watch.

Races start at 7. There is not a hell of a lot to see during a test-n-tune, you might as well just enter your car for $20 vs like $10 for spectators. You can run it down the track just for fun once or twice :)

I am hoping to be there by 6 so I can get thru tech and tires changed to start running at 7.

I can't go either. Nobody to watch my youngest boy, and my car isn't ready for racing, anyway.

AJ is sending me a new tune this evening. I'm hoping that it fixes the issues that I'm having with the stock Magnuson tune.