Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Guest Daparrothead

Need For Speed - 1 Mile And 1/2 Mile Speed List

158 posts in this topic

Mike I have the top listing for the Standing mile top speeds, the second list is for standing 1/2 mile runs, two different races. Wasn't planning on post the the 1/2 track speeds for the Mile runs but if everyone wants it I can make it happen.

NO Im just a retard .... lol

Derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

K1

2011 392 stock lower,6 psi, vortech python ... lol

2012-10-28_09-12-58_805-1.jpg

134.2 mph in the 1/2 mile. I'm sure I can dig up proof if you need it

Why would we doubt yah...great time!

I knew he ran faster at Mohave Sam but couldn't remember the new top speed so I left it blank, it's updated now, Thanks bro.

No sweat, Kenny. Once I know what time I'm taking the boy shooting skeet, I'll ping you and we can square up for a meet today.

HS

I am just trying to help you get more people to see it and maybe enter the site, that is all.

Besides, I do 170 on the highway.

I can tell ya Alan left me from 150 lol without the belt on :-)

Opps, name is Paul.

Good idea on the 1/2 mile too. There is a half mile race some where down south. GA I think.

Modern Mopar Mile Racer Top Speeds. Please don't refrence time. As in time slips. It's all about speed!!

You don't see the elapsed time used to calculate the speed on the Texas slips. You do on the ECTA slips.

Looking at one of the 7-8-2012 slips for 150.71 mph the measured time was 0.59716 of a second. 0.59 of a sec to travel 132 feet!

Now just think of Sam and Karl!!!! How long did it take them to travel the trap distance?

I am just trying to help you get more people to see it and maybe enter the site, that is all.

When I grow up I wanna be just like Alan...

telly_16.jpg

:D

HS

If you do that shit your a fucking idiot...Prove it...NO pics or it didnt happen. :)

I big kid with a tiny gun? lol

lol

That would be speed slips or it didn't happen in this case. :)

Exactly one has to actully get his as off the couch cuz you gotta be in it too win it..

Guess what I played the lotto for the first time in years and won 5k last night!

Yeehawwwwwwwwww!

Now I can pay off that trip top Texas as I never win shit this is a good sign ElDiablo..

See gotta be in it to win it..

MIght save 500.00 to start off donations for cf4!

2012-07-17_16-29-35_280.jpg

In Mexico last month on a closed course, bad ass driver behind the wheel with a beer in one hand, dip in my lip, camera in one hand driving with my knee.

Bush league shit...169 doesnt cut it !!

Easy to post pics off a dyno run.. lol..FAIL from the great white hype!~

Get your moldy ass to an event and maybe while doing so keep the highways safe from your chew spitting ass.... lol