Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Guest Daparrothead

Need For Speed - 1 Mile And 1/2 Mile Speed List

158 posts in this topic

Ohhhh I so can't wait to do it again! Man they need to start doing the TX mile 3-4 times a year!

Oh and I forgot, Mike you need to just pack yer shit and move to Texas bro, I'll help ya move. :)

Thinking about it buddy ..shit I just got unplacked from our last move a year ago.lol

If this winter shit gets to me in the next few years Im heading south fuck this shit its snowing tonight here..22 degrees 20 mph winds enough to chap your ass just letting the dogs out.

BOOM!

Slippin tires when will Johnny Low Boost learn, lol..

lol 1st to 2nd watch me sink inthe seat and pop out like a turtle...

Damn car was pulling like a team of draft horse's!

Found this on a camera right before I almost deleted it....

TY to the shooter Dodgefan10.

So then you have excuses for not running a 1/4? Just not feasible for me, plus I don't want a roll bar, so I don't think there is a good reason for me to do it.

Racing against yourself, that's like entering a masturbation contest, you might go faster next time, but you still have cum in your own hand. lol

lol

... driver behind the wheel with a beer in one hand, dip in my lip, camera in one hand driving with my knee.

Bullsh.... Oh, wait you have an automatic.  Never mind. 

Here is my "Speed Slip" from Carabelle, FL (#19).  I was down there in Apr and had fun, but was trying to figure out the boost controller. This pass was on 12 lbs of boost against a GT-R (#40).  The GT-R owner was pretty cool, ran a shop that modified the GT-Rs.  We ran each other often because nobody wanted to get beat by a purple 4 door family sedan, and he was the second quickest fastest car after a Lamborghini. So nobody wanted to line up next to him either.

Arrington be willing, my car hopefully will be ready for the next event in Georgia on the 14th.  I think that I have figured out how to launch it so that I can use the boost controller and use all 22 lbs of boost. I am using it as a dry run for the Texas Mile, I want to get the launch down so that Sammy can give me pointers on how to shift....

9651380762_43a00dd47d.jpg
Half Mile Slip by foxSRT8, on Flickr