Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Speedy

Mike @ Ost Works To Fix Challenger Throttle Lag

157 posts in this topic

If I remember right, 30 is the one that locks you out of downgrade, have to start with 27 to go back is what I remember and why I waked till I found one left at 27. Just read your post was typing but yes must be 27 then 23.

Thanks Dale, got all the files -- much appreciated.   B)

I got downgraded to 27 rather effortlessly.  Tried 23 and all seemed good until the reboot.  It keeps hanging on "Launching App...".  I've pulled the power cord a few times for a hard reboot.  Tried re-installing multiple times.  Even deleted the 23 file, and then re-downloaded from the email Dale sent and tried again.  Still no luck.   :(

Any other ideas?

Oh yeah....looking at the tool info with the 27 crom installed I noticed the born date changed to 7/14/2010 16487.  Other items remained the same.  Why would the born date change?  And any idea what the 16487 means after the date?

Why does Diablo make this so difficult?  First they jack the cars up by updating them, then make you jump through flaming hoops to down grade them again.  Sheesh.

Not only that, but they are assholes on their forum.  I went over and started asking questions.  Get one worded responses that don't tell me shit.  

I'm grateful we have a tool to help us accomplish our goals, but damn -- sign me up for a tuner company that gets the big picture.

They give you one word responses because they don't always know the whole answer to your question, plus they know their Tool is Shit on a Hemi

I have 9r.23 loaded on my predator. Anyone wanting to go back to AE calid... The calid can be dropped by an older predator and your stock tune will work just fine. Just get a pcm lockput plug so those bastard stealerships cant reflash your computer to a newer calid. Any 2009 or 2010 Rt 6 speed owner that wants to drop the calid near me, let me know. I will reset it for you. I need to unmarry my predator, reset your cars calid, then unmarry it from your car. Takes a bit of time. But what the hell.

If you want a custom tune... You are out of luck. You will need to find your own old predator to do that.