Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Williams RT

My New Build Starts Today

483 posts in this topic

Well everyone has been wondering what I am doing after selling my black car? My new car was delivered late today. It is a 2009 Drag Pak car, original unbuilt. It is 1 of only 3 built, it is a 5.7 6 speed car. I will be building it as the were sold to be, a stock/ super stock car. Which means it will be slow lol they are about 9.90 to 10.0 cars in that form.

As the build proceeds I will post up pictures here. It goes to get paint first.

d8.jpg?t=1358804062

d9.jpg?t=1358804094

d1.jpg?t=1358803889

d2.jpg?t=1358803854

d3.jpg?t=1358803908

d4.jpg?t=1358803992

d5.jpg?t=1358803958

d6.jpg?t=1358804010

dp5.jpg?t=1358726115

dp1.jpg?t=1358725972

Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Southern Sly Dog you!!! WTF?????????????????

A few weeks ago I stated that you were buying a Drag Pak! You denied! Guess I was right. lol

She looks awesome! Man...I love the hoods that come with these cars.

Remind me NEVER to play poker with you. You hold your cards to close to your chest!

Seriously...very happy for you bud! Now I can say I have two buds that own Drag Paks! :D Ummmm... when can I drive her? :rolleyes:

I guess there is not enough time to make CF4 with this one? Good Luck with her mate!

Stevo

That is awesome! Love the intake.

Staying true to the 5.7!

So we're they forged?

Oh yeah they put some nice stuff in those motors. Check out what Dodge wants to replace one. http://moparproshop.com/inc/sdetail/4837

Phil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You Southern Sly Dog you!!! WTF?????????????????

A few weeks ago I stated that you were buying a Drag Pak! You denied! Guess I was right. lol

She looks awesome! Man...I love the hoods that come with these cars.

Remind me NEVER to play poker with you. You hold your cards to close to your chest!

Seriously...very happy for you bud! Now I can say I have two buds that own Drag Paks! :D Ummmm... when can I drive her? :rolleyes:

I guess there is not enough time to make CF4 with this one? Good Luck with her mate!

Stevo

I don't think I denied it, might have avoided the answer lol. No it will not make CF4, if my black one does not sell it may not make it much farther than it is now.

Btw, you need a new camera or phone. :)

Yeah it's my IPhone, usually does better than that. Might need to be cleaned?

That is the One Irvin Johns had?

It will be a fun project for sure Congratulations.

First dam thing you need to do is fix the fucked up Throttle. First weekend out with mine it twisted and stuck wide open, Not fun.

I'll post a pic of what I did to fix it. Piss poor design they had for sure.

That is the One Irvin Johns had?

It will be a fun project for sure Congratulations.

First dam thing you need to do is fix the fucked up Throttle. First weekend out with mine it twisted and stuck wide open, Not fun.

I'll post a pic of what I did to fix it. Piss poor design they had for sure.

Yep I knew Irvin had the car, he has 3 of them. I was about to pull the trigger on a 6.1 automatic car and a friend told me Irvin was selling 2 of his DP cars. The guy is stupid rich, he has copo camaros, drag pak mustangs and much more.Never thought he would sell this 6 speed car, he had it put back just to hold.

It's dam cool you were able to get it.

How hard are you going to hit it getting it put together?

Need to sell the black one really, but looking at the begining of the 2014 season. just a basic SS build, 8 3/4 rear end, trans, fuel system, wheels and computer/wiring.

Wow, congrats Phil!! Very nice.

Thats awesome!! I look forward to the build on it. 

Wow, very nice find !

Thanks Guys!