Just received this in the mail from our local car club, thought others may be interested.
Dream Cars Weekend
A car enthusiast's dream vacation, will be held at Walt Disney World's Coronado Springs Resort during Labor Day weekend, Aug 30-Sept 2, 2013. This is the largest car event ever held on Disney property.
We are offering a special event rate of $99 per night at the Coronado, which is a 2000 room campus style resort with 280,000 square feet of meeting/exhibition space and 5 pools. Along with your room reservations, you will receive 2 free after-4 theme park tickets.
The Mustang Club of America Grand National show will be held at Disney’s Richard Petty Speedway and will be sharing the resort with Dream Cars Weekend. They expect over 800 Fords and have already booked 1/3 of the rooms. The resort will be sold out so please book early.
• Open to all makes & models
• Pre-Registration $75 (before 7/31/13) - includes 1 event shirt, 1 event canvas bag, 1 ticket for the Disney Cruise Line® giveaway & 1 Moonlight Beach party ticket (additional tickets sold separately)
• Dreambuilders Marketplace & custom cars inside the exhibit hall
• Friday night Green Light Kick Off Party - 1920's Speakeasy theme & all-you-can-eat buffet
• Saturday night Moonlight Beach Party - Tropical luau theme & all-you-can-eat buffet
• Sunday night Night of Dreams Street Party - free outdoor concert
• Monday morning Rise & Shine Breakfast - 1950's diner theme & all-you-can-eat buffet
• More event activities are being planned