Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FlyByU

*** Paramount Performance Spring Vmp Mshs-april 27, 2013 ***

232 posts in this topic

who cares, about DWhe don't show up and he don't share info. I heard the guy was a real prick.

Tim spends all his time working for Tout who also never shows up with a car.

Who the fuck are we talking about again?

Yep.  I think the new heads might get him back out there if he chooses to go in that direction.

I was referring to the way it went down the track, Andy.  Not the block.

HS

A lot smaller tire on my car and I was on a super slick track.. When we went the 8.29 it was drama free and straight .Next pass with the 4.93 1/8 was drama free until the trans let go,then a bunch of drama started in the car. :)

I hope Bill and Arrington crack a 7, the entire group involved are great guys, I wish them the best of luck!  I wish someone would, might motivate me to run mine. :)

A lot smaller tire on my car and I was on a super slick track.. When we went the 8.29 it was drama free and straight .Next pass with the 4.93 1/8 was drama free until the trans let go,then a bunch of drama started in the car. :)

Holy Shit...He lives!!!

:)

I hope Bill and Arrington crack a 7, the entire group involved are great guys, I wish them the best of luck!  I wish someone would, might motivate me to run mine. :)

I had a feeling that exchange might get you to poke your head above the hedge, Tim.  Good to see you here.

HS