Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

peedenmark7

'05 Gmp Hemibird Guitar For Sale !

The color is HEMI Orange, no ifs ands or buts. Flash does wash the color out some.  I bought it to go with my '05 Ram Daytona, but seems the Ram is on 'er way out of the stable.     Too high...? Price a plain jane GMP .

As with nice cars, Ultra high end guitars aren't cheap either  :)  This is the last factory completed GMP Firebird under the original ownership.

You either get it or you don't , but no need to bash the guitar or the price.

The color is HEMI Orange, no ifs ands or buts. Flash does wash the color out some.  I bought it to go with my '05 Ram Daytona, but seems the Ram is on 'er way out of the stable.     Too high...? Price a plain jane GMP .

As with nice cars, Ultra high end guitars aren't cheap either  :)  This is the last factory completed GMP Firebird under the original ownership.

You either get it or you don't , but no need to bash the guitar or the price.

Must be new here. lol

GMP's are really good guitars, I think Duff from GN'R played one. As far as price, it's whatever the market will bear. Someone out there is looking for this exact guitar.

BlackVoodoo,   You couldnt be more correct. It is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Coolness only goes so far in a soft market.

Its always nice to join a forum and have the lifers and mods make snide remarks.. Nice warm welcome from the powers that be.

Does this board have a rule on how many posts need to be made before posting a for sale item ? Whether I am new or not is of no consequence ,  I read crummy comments posted on forums all the time , no wonder the old car market has no following online these days.

BlackVoodoo,   You couldnt be more correct. It is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. Coolness only goes so far in a soft market.

Its always nice to join a forum and have the lifers and mods make snide remarks.. Nice warm welcome from the powers that be.

Does this board have a rule on how many posts need to be made before posting a for sale item ? Whether I am new or not is of no consequence ,  I read crummy comments posted on forums all the time , no wonder the old car market has no following online these days.

We have a few rules. A non-written one is "Don't be a pussy."

We have a few rules. A non-written one is "Don't be a pussy."

Cha Ching..  x2

wam.gif