Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BayouTiger

Sony A/v Receiver

32 posts in this topic

I need to get my trusty Sony 7.1 receiver out of Lisa's way! It is the STR-DA5300ES. this was Sony's flagship about 5 years ago when their ES line was still top notch. It is 120Wx7 and has about every bell and whistle EXCEPT it is HDMI 1.3 which will not accept 3D Bluray if you're into that. Many of you know how I am about my audio and hopefully that'll speak to the quality of this piece of gear!

I do not have the original box, but do have both remotes and the calibration mic. 

I have it listed on AudioKarma for $350, but would sell to an MMF brother for $300. I originally paid $1600 for this beast! Of course CF4 delivery is doable!

Here is CNet's review.

http://reviews.cnet.com/av-receivers/sony-str-da5300es/4505-6466_7-32552105.html

Sony53002_zps00d79804.jpg

Sony53003_zps437c0d04.jpg

Sony53001_zps5aa99aa4.jpg

The Denon 7.1 I have in my bedroom is awesome! The old Pioneer in the living room is on it's last leg.

Yeah?

My shipping place closed early on me yesterday so it didn't go out, but its on the seat of my truck and goes out first thing in the AM.

Oh, yeah, JZ's getting it so it is sold.

He's on the phone to Andy right now asking for replacement parts.

It's OK because it'll be tuned properly soon, and then nitrous will be added...

ouch32_zpsd5243aab.jpg

:D

HS