Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Daparrothead

F/s 04 Customized Hd Road King Classis

51 posts in this topic

stand your ground Kenny, if you priced it right all your waiting for is people to fumble on to the ad,  some do searches for specific items the seasoned hunters.  Iv'e shot myself in the foot once lowering an already well priced MC, no more.  The list is actually a hoot some people play the game and others will meet you with a stack of hundos to get a good deal, cash up front clean getaway, good luck enjoy

Want to trade it towards a black RT challenger?

I'll trade it straight up, and you don't have to ship either, I'll deliver the Harley and pick up the Challenger. Sounds like a good deal to me. :)

I'll trade it straight up, and you don't have to ship either, I'll deliver the Harley and pick up the Challenger. Sounds like a good deal to me. :)

Good counter offer lol. if the trade does not work out I can give you NADA low retail for it, cash money and I will pick it up.

Good counter offer lol. if the trade does not work out I can give you NADA low retail for it, cash money and I will pick it up.

Thanks Phil but I'll have to pass on the NADA low retail offer. lol Now average retail and we may have to talk. :)

Still for sale and if anyone is seriously interested in the bike and the Helibars i would be willing to do a package deal on them both. :)

Open to reasonable offers, already tired of all the tire kicker phone calls from Craigs List.

Yesterday it was a guy on a boat offshore, said he had internet service but couldn't call me. Trying to do a Paypal scam, I texted him back and told him don't bother texting me any more of his scamming BS.

Two days ago it was a guy trying to trade me a 77 camaro for the Harley.

Last wk it was a guy trying to give me $8g & a 01 Yamaha 650 for it.

Yeah that is the only issue with craigslist I have is the trade offers. It would not be too bad as I will take anything in on trade but they always want too much for their trade. I even post I will allow NADA trade value.

Just saw this Phil, Thanks bud. I do have a deal pending on the bike, should have a deposit by tomorrow and paid in full in a week hopefully. :)