Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

rmfootball69

Texas Mile Oct 2013

571 posts in this topic

The Best Western is a stone's throw away as is the Belmont...all good choices.  It's not a big town but it does light up for three days twice a year...

:D

HS

The Best Western is a stone's throw away as is the Belmont...all good choices.  It's not a big town but it does light up for three days twice a year...

HS

HS

HS

When the shake and bake team hits town theres always electricity in the air!

Hope to see the War Machine lay it down as usual! :)

I have no idea what just happened there with the triple stack quote,lol..But point well made I guess...lol I must have stuttered..

I plan to make it down again of course.  Gonna work some logistics as I think I'm taking a long vacation right after.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!! Bring the hat Hoss! :) 

So I will start the list:

1. Rmft69

2. Bayou Tiger/Tigress

3. YellowJacket

4. Daparrothead

5. RT_6speed

6. Chris1992

7. Notsure

8. EODCM

9. HemiSam(he has not spoken up but I am betting on him coming and setting a new record!)10. Hemi57

11. Lowlife

12. BillsRT

13. BlackVoodoo

14. TA 340

15. Oso

16. Foxe

17. Muzza61

18. NTMID8R RT

19. Speedy

Updated list again :)

1. Rmft69

2. Bayou Tiger/Tigress

3. YellowJacket

4. Daparrothead

5. RT_6speed

6. Chris1992

7. Notsure

8. EODCM

9. HemiSam(he has not spoken up but I am betting on him coming and setting a new record!)10. Hemi57

11. Lowlife

12. BillsRT

13. BlackVoodoo

14. TA 340

15. Oso

16. Foxe

17. Muzza61

18. NTMID8R RT

19. Speedy

20. Rdrdr90

Updated list again :)

Lisa, Karl is coming for sure? None of this, "Gee, I can't make it because of work," and then *BAM* rolls up with A.J. business again?

That is a Sam question. I just update the list based on all y'all's posts.

There is sooooo much I could do with that....again.

HS

Easy cowboy. No soccer this year, so that frees me up, but there is no telling what else can pop up.

Easy cowboy. No soccer this year, so that frees me up, but there is no telling what else can pop up.

Ya should have left it alone, sunshine....

fart32_zps3c74e24a.gif

Get your big boy pants on.

HS

No guilt. I do have to be in Tulsa the weekend prior with the family, thus missing LSMF, so that is in my favor. We'll see. I will either be there or I won't. No biggie, no drama.

I will probably ride in with Jack,

he always needs help sharing expenses lol

Post #25 sir. Unless I hit the lottery between now and then, my shit will be torn apart from hell to breakfast. As to how I'll make it there, I haven't decided. 

my usual mo is to stay quiet and just show up or not, who cares.  But we seem to like our lists, so,  like to party?check drive a long distance to fend off the guantlet of leo round Atchafalaya and Houston, check, all the cool peeps are on the list,check, I wanna be cool put me on the list, spin the wheel I'm down lets see how she goes,50/50, Texas Mile tater FTW

As to how I'll make it there, I haven't decided. 

Meet me at the Buffalo Wild Wings, and I'll give you a ride there! I've got 2 seats open in my Crew Cab and one of them's got your name on it, Jack.

1. Rmft69

2. Bayou Tiger/Tigress

3. YellowJacket

4. Daparrothead

5. RT_6speed

6. Chris1992

7. Notsure

8. EODCM

11. Lowlife

12. BillsRT

13. BlackVoodoo

14. TA 340

15. Oso

16. Foxe

17. Muzza61

18. NTMID8R RT

19. Speedy

20. Rdrdr90

21. Dodgetime

Updated list, wow CF4.5 FTW.

Fly into New Orleans on Wednesday, hang with us Wednesday night and you can ride in with me on Thursday. I got 2 spots in my truck, and one of them might be going to Jack, so you can have the other one!