Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rmfootball69

Texas Mile Oct 2013

571 posts in this topic

Fly into New Orleans on Wednesday, hang with us Wednesday night and you can ride in with me on Thursday. I got 2 spots in my truck, and one of them might be going to Jack, so you can have the other one!

not if he wears that nasty beard!  Not a bad idea.  My buddy Matt (who came with me to CF2,3, and 4) lives in Houston so I might just fly in and have him pick me up. If something changes before you fill those seats, i'll let you know.

not if he wears that nasty beard!  Not a bad idea.  My buddy Matt (who came with me to CF2,3, and 4) lives in Houston so I might just fly in and have him pick me up. If something changes before you fill those seats, i'll let you know.

Shaun still hasn't gotten over the eye-fucking the Colonel gave him at the Jassol awards. I'm thinking he wanted more than White Castle!

Post #25 sir. Unless I hit the lottery between now and then, my shit will be torn apart from hell to breakfast. As to how I'll make it there, I haven't decided.

Well I guess then you can ride with me if you can go.

Shaun still hasn't gotten over the eye-fucking the Colonel gave him at the Jassol awards. I'm thinking he wanted more than White Castle!

LMAO...socket sex.

:huh:

HS

^^^ MMF WINNING!!!

B)

HS

Shake it then yah Bake it Baby! 

Slap on some Daisy Dukes and that Beard youll have no problem hitching a ride to Beeville.

Just spit my water all over the place /The horror!

DaisyDukeRob.jpg

Now the hat trick!!

Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah daisydukes.jpg

sunny111309.gif

1. Rmft69

2. Bayou Tiger/Tigress -D

3. YellowJacket

4. Daparrothead -D

5. RT_6speed - D

6. Chris1992 - D

7. Notsure - D

8. EODCM

9. HemiSam - D

10. Hemi57

11. Lowlife - D

12. BillsRT

13. BlackVoodoo

14. TA 340

15. Oso

16. Foxe - D

17. Muzza61

18. NTMID8R RT

19. Speedy

20. Rdrdr90

21. Dodgetime

22. Mauls

23. JohnRogers

Updated list, wow CF4.5 FTW.

1. Rmft69

3. YellowJacket

4. Daparrothead -D

5. RT_6speed - D

6. Chris1992 - D

7. Notsure - D

8. EODCM

9. HemiSam - D

10. Hemi57

11. Lowlife - D

12. BillsRT

13. BlackVoodoo

14. TA 340

15. Oso

16. Foxe - D

17. Muzza61

18. NTMID8R RT

19. Speedy

20. Rdrdr90

21. Dodgetime

22. Mauls

23. JohnRogers

Updated list, wow CF4.5 FTW.

jdwrt09 #24

1. Rmft69

3. YellowJacket

4. Daparrothead -D

5. RT_6speed - D

6. Chris1992 - D

7. Notsure - D

8. EODCM

9. HemiSam - D

10. Hemi57

11. Lowlife - D

12. BillsRT

13. BlackVoodoo

14. TA 340

15. Oso

16. Foxe - D

17. Muzza61

18. NTMID8R RT

19. Speedy

20. Rdrdr90

21. Dodgetime

22. Mauls

23. JohnRogers

24. jdwrt09

25. ss1

Updated list :)

Wait a minute man I'm not going to have time to be running to a airport to pick you up.

Is the closest airport like two hours away??

rent a big fucking SUV it will come in handy as a sleeping chamber if you need it.

those days at the track get quite long at one point a phone howie urled up in the backseat of my car. vehicles come in handy as warming stations.

And never underestimate the fact that it may be very cold If I didn't have my racing suit last year I would have froze my ass off.

Just keep in mind we're talking about Texas it takes two days to get across that state and I think the closest airport is a couple hours away.lol

haha i was just playing around. I'm pretty dead set on driving now, I'll be making stops in Arizona and california before/after. If I fly in I got a couple buddies in Texas or I'll bus it in from the airport. I'll get my ass there some way or another haha. And hey, come on now, Donny Osmond?

I would like to attend. I would be flying in. What is the nearest airport and what about Hotels? Never been to the big sate of Texas and this event would be a perfect excuse!!!