Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Goehner

Post Pics Of Your Old Mopar Muscle Here.

81 posts in this topic

My '69 Charger SE.  Just a 318 but still fun.  Had it from 1990-2000.  Loved that car.  Should have kept it but then I probably wouldn't have my Challenger and I really love my Challenger.

My '69 Charger SE.  Just a 318 but still fun.  Had it from 1990-2000.  Loved that car.  Should have kept it but then I probably wouldn't have my Challenger and I really love my Challenger.

Charger looked great!

gallery_873_103_306762.png

Ya know if you set a girl on our hoods they would probably cave in!   :unsure:

Here is my 68 Coronet. Originally a 318/auto, bench seat column shift car but 383/auto/console/buckets now. Currently installing the complete Hotckis TVS suspension and Willwood brakes. Went 14" 6 piston up front and 13" 4 piston in the back. I also bought the new firm feel fast ratio steering box from Borgeson that I need to install as well. I have an aluminum 440 built with ported 6.4L heads and ported 6.1L Intake waiting in the garage. Just need to get the parts pulled together to do the A580 swap and then drop it all in place. Hope to have the suspension and brakes done in the next couple of weeks then install the engine and trans over the winter. I'm still collecting parts for the install (trans, fuel system etc). I'm hoping to bring it to the MSHS races next year. 650hp and 3400lbs should do pretty well I think ;-)

[sharedmedia=garage:vehicles:142]

J

picked this baby out of a line up 3 RR's all three had black vinyl tops, four speeds, no AC, no PS , bench seats black interior one Red one Black, I had my Dad with me he was giving me my money I paid to him for his Catalina (no not a SD 421) 389 4bbl. Anyway he was big on white, I caved, I soon wished I'd gone Red.  But after a set of polyG's, hedman headers, edlebrock, 750 holley, mallery dp and 373 gears this 383 magnum really was a sweetheart and chicks dig it

IMG_0003-1.jpg

Gotta love those heart plates! I still have a few virgin ones in the original package.

Sweet Road Runner!!

Here's a couple more cars from my past. 

1972 Challenger, started out life with a 318 but ended up with a 440.

scan0028.jpg

My Sublime Barracuda, never had a problem finding it in a parking lot lol.

scan0025.jpg

None of my old cars would be what you would have called show cars, they were all used hard and put away wet.  However a friend of my brother did have a very clean convertibel 440+6 Road Runner, which I happen to have a picture of.

scan0043.jpg

Just traded my 06' Wrangler on Friday.  Got this instead.  1968 Charger R/T 440.  Picking it up tomorrow since the weather will be good.

I am STOKED!

med_gallery_760_257_2097483.jpg

med_gallery_760_257_1169310.jpg

med_gallery_760_257_1934861.jpg

med_gallery_760_257_4694.jpg

That is fucking nice, congrats.

Holy Crap badass car. Nice

Bad ass Charger!!

Thanks. It's a numbers matching car. I also got the restore book with all the parts invoices and original contract when it was purchased new. The guy who had the restore done kept very good notes. When I finalized the deal the guy who traded it happened to be there so I was able to talk to him and his wife which was pretty cool.

Nice Dart, but you sold the RR in the pics, daum that would have been hard for me to do because I want another 69 RR so bad I can't stand it!

It was just something about getting a car like my first car at the age of 16.RR was my first B body.All my other mopars were A bodies.Still trying to convince the wife that we should break in the Darts backseat.