Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Renfrick1

Sony Play Station 3

I can see if I can find one for you. I buy and sell them all the time. What do you want to spend, I now of a couple but I think they are the slim, but not the newer ultra slim. Prices go from 150. to 200. depending on harddrive size.

If you do buy used, and the old fat model, just make sure its not the 40gig version, those have a tendency to overheat and quit working, the best ones to get are the first gen consoles with the four usb ports on the front, and the card readers on the left front side, the first slim models dont have many issues at all that I have found. Ive bought probabl 30 plus ps3s over the years with out any issues. Certain older models are modable, id say that is why he wants the slim, those are the easiest to mod to copy games to the hardrive. The fat ps3 is modable to but again certain models require soldering, I have friends who do this a lot and sell them on a regular basis.