Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adanac Charger

Best Ram Forums?

69 posts in this topic

It's a fucking truck, why the hell do people buy them for MPG??? Like the fucktards that buy the ford ecocock, I want power but I want to get good MPG... Go buy a prius you fucking re re, Damn.  Sorry forgot to take my meds...

I love my Ram, but I didn't buy it for the MPG, I don't even care what it gets, but all the people on those forums care about is MPG and how can I mod my truck but still keep the warranty  0.o seriously???

I love my Ram, but I didn't buy it for the MPG, I don't even care what it gets, but all the people on those forums care about is MPG and how can I mod my truck but still keep the warranty  0.o seriously???

What Ram do you have?

Many of the fastest 3rd and 4th gen Rams spend time on nadodge.com if you want more technical topics.

Thanks

this one... 2011 RAM CC 4x4 sport

IMG_3902.jpg

Nice Truck...  Now go take your meds!!

It's a fucking truck, why the hell do people buy them for MPG??? Like the fucktards that buy the ford ecocock, I want power but I want to get good MPG... Go buy a prius you fucking re re, Damn. Sorry forgot to take my meds...

Halli-fucking-luiya. Spew it loud brother, I don't get it either.

Yes, it's a truck, but mine is also my DD, so yes a bit more mileage wouldn't hurt. Problem is that way too many people make one trip downhill with a 30mph tailwind, and then tell everyone THEIR truck gets 22mpg and everyone else is pissed. Or you get the Chevy guys bragging about their 20MPG+ trucks and then find that they have the small V8 and have never had so much as a beer can in the bed much less a 6500lb car rig hanging on the back. 

Every truck I ever owned (since 1990 anyway) got 10-12 in the city, 17-20 on the highway, and 14 or so overall. (Maybe it's me!).  With a trailer I get 10-12. one may be on the low end of that scale (Titan) and the 2012 Ram is the upper, but they are generally right in there. 

I love how those guys are looking for mods to increase mpg. Like Dodge would leave anything on the table in that area, with CAFE laws and all. If Dodge and their billions of dollars couldn't figure it out, I don't think some Internet forum is going to give you the Holy Grail.

I have three V8's in my driveway for a reason. It's my contribution to global warming so we can get rid of these retarded winters and this fucking snow. Some days, I just start up all three and leave them running in my driveway all day. You'll thank me some day.

PS....   I laughed at the part where the guy in Farts link says he has MDS turned off, but wants to spend $1000's on parts to save a $100's on fuel.

People are not logical when it comes to fuel. Look at the lines for the stations that are a nickel a gallon when it spikes a little. They'll drive 25 miles and wait in line to save that nickel. What's that $1.00 on an average fill up?

My Dad bought a hybrid (Hyundai Sonata - nothing but problems with it - only Hyundai I have ever heard of with such major issues).

He drives less than 50 miles a week. 

Yep currently 4 vehicles in the household - all V8..... and the suburban has the smallest one lol

"Contributing to Global Warming 1320 feet at a time"

Thank you for your contribution.

Our grandkids won't need snowshovels due to the hard work of the people on this forum!

Until I bought the Fiat, the Challenger was the mileage champ of my driveway. 

I am doing my share with my electric mower to cut my postage stamp of a yard!!!