Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adanac Charger

Best Ram Forums?

69 posts in this topic

plow on the front and had a 11K trailer on the back. went to barrie and back... 8.2 mpg..... 

ive been hauling crap or moving snow all winter, so my mileage has been suffering.  

although when i went to KY in the summer, i averaged 17mpg with the car, trailer, spare engine, and wheels 

People are not logical when it comes to fuel.

People are morons. Al f'ing Gore is still getting paid to give speeches on this crap and people believe it.

With a Vararam intake you'd get 8.21 mpg, it would pay for itself in 77 years

Funny right there....

Thanks for the link over here....agreed, not much of a consensus.  

I love how those guys are looking for mods to increase mpg. Like Dodge would leave anything on the table in that area, with CAFE laws and all. If Dodge and their billions of dollars couldn't figure it out, I don't think some Internet forum is going to give you the Holy Grail.

Actually, automakers are constrained in a few areas in their effort to squeeze extra power... Emissions being one, fuel economy being another. And sadly, there is still a correlation...

The EPA has ruined the Diesel advantage, about 10 yrs ago now, but with the miracle bat piss called DEF, they are making a slow comeback. They are responsible for taking a truck, 1 ton btw, that got 22MPG and would tow pretty much anything and turned it into a 13MPG POS all at the same time fuel was approaching $5+ per gallon. Bunch a fucking idiots, clean the air by .5% at the cost of a 30% increase in fuel consumption.