Welcome to Modern Mopar Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Goehner

Finishing Touches On The Jeep

I think I am done until I break something lol

Found a cheap set of OEM wheels that had curb rash, had them powder coated.

Had the chrome door trim and front air dam molding hydrodipped to body color. Amazing shit and the local guy is cheap.

I plasti-dipped the rear chrome molding, will see how that holds up.

I also wrapped the chrome window trim myself, that sucked balls.

Not 100% in love with the look of the black wheels, but it does look a bit meaner.

10-21-15.5_zpsuolm1bhi.jpg

10-21-15.4_zpsud56zn66.jpg

10-21-15.2_zpsifu9j9wn.jpg

10-21-15.1_zpssqwbeciu.jpg

Looks good. You will be surprised how well plasti dip holds up. I didn't realize you can get a color match with hydrodip. I'm gonna have to check it out for mine.

Cute........Cute little buggy Alan! :)

Stevo

Thanks, I think

Looks great.

Thanks

Looks good. You will be surprised how well plasti dip holds up. I didn't realize you can get a color match with hydrodip. I'm gonna have to check it out for mine.

Thanks. He told me all he needed was the paint code, he bought a quart and it matches perfectly. Local guy does it on the side, 5 pieces was only $140, hard to beat that.

Badass looking!

Thanks.

I dig the murdered look.

thanks Denis

Man I love the look of the black wheels on that Jeep.

Thanks Frank.

Hey Alan, how's the rest of the rig holding up to those miles? Everything tight or is it time for all new bushings and balljoints.

We replaced a couple things, but it is pretty solid. The one owner before me was pretty diligent about taking it to the dealer every 3,000 miles for service.

It was burning a quart every 500 miles, I couldn't pass up Bills head/cam engine, so I stuck that in there. Also did a Paramount rebuild and Alb440 rebuilt the transfer case as well.

She is like brand new lol